Zara

"Hello...Helllloooo." I slowly say in his face. When I told him I was pregnant he has this blank expression on his face. He was frozen like this for ten minutes now.

He is not moving at all like when I slap him he doesn't move. "Derek snaps out of it." I slap him again but a little harder.

I can't believe I'm finna do this to the father of my baby

I can't believe I'm finna do this to the father of my baby. I picked up my iced tea and threw it in his face. Lucky it's an iced tea and not hot.

"OH MY GOD, YOUR PREGNANT!" he snaps out of his shock and he started to hyperventilate.

 Oh boy. 

"I can't believe your pregnant. This-this can't happen I'm supposed to go to Harvard next year," he says more to himself than to me. Right before I could open my mouth the look of realization covered his face

 Right before I could open my mouth the look of realization covered his face

"Are you sure this baby is mine?" he asked me seriously.

Hold the hell up. I know this whigga (white nigga) didn't just try me. Maybe it's my hormones but I slap the hell outta him. 

"Fuck you, Derek." 

Sniff 

I can't believe I am about to cry in front of him. "You're the only guy I fucked in like- six months. so yeah I'm pretty fucking sure that this baby is yours!" I yelled in his face and begin to leave.  I felt his hand grab my arm. "Hey, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to process this okay." he pleaded with me and gently pull my arm down to sit.

"Do you need money or anything?" He asked me. 

To be honest I don't know what I need. I'm terrified.

"No, I don't need anything but support for what's coming next," I told him. 

He looked confused by what I said. "What do you mean by that?" 

"I'm thinking about getting an abortion. We both got plans and a baby is going to slow us down." I barely said with all the tears coming down my face. "And neither of us know what the hell to do with a baby," I continue.

Derek grabs my hands and rubs little circles on them. It's comforting.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. If this is what you want then I'll be there for you and I'll pay for everything." He assures me.