Zara

A week after our 'Not Date' date things between us have been good. Today is our gender reveal party and maturity photoshoot, I'm so excited about this. It's 8:30 Saturday morning and our photoshoot is at noon. Derek's mom paid for our session, she says he's really good. Before I can get dressed I need to cook us some breakfast.

Two Hours Later

I have outdone myself if I do say so myself.

I place my food on the table I fix myself a cup of herbal tea, cause honey my morning sickness has been crazy.

"Mmmm...this looks good." My mom came into the kitchen with Jordyn and Kelly and by the looks, they just woke up. "Well it's not for you, it's for me and my little bean," I told them. "Wayment, you cook all this food and it's for you only," Jordyn said.

 I nodded my head as I took a bit out of my crepes. "This is so messed up," Kelly said pouring her a cup of milk.

"First, you won't tell me the gender of my godchild and now you didn't cook us any breakfast." Jordyn pouted.  

"It's some cereal in there," I told them with a mouth full of pancakes. "You're out of milk," Kelly added before taking a sip from her cup.

My mom sat down next to me and took one of my strawberries from my pancakes. "So did you send out the invitations telling them to bring gender-neutral gifts?" my mama asked us.

"Yes, we did." Jordyn and I said in unison. 

"And do you have your outfits for the photoshoot?" she asked us. "Yes mama we did," I told her in an agitated tone. 

She held her hands up in surrender "Okay just making sure."

"Thank you, mama," I said softly

My alarm went off when I picked up my phone to turn it off I looked to see that it is 11:00 "Oh shit I need to get dressed." I got up from the table and rushed to my room to dress. After I took a shower, I found a really cute outfit