Chapter 2

Jay came out from his room & sat on other end of couch.. Sejal raised her legs in air to make space for him & then rested them on his lap. Sejal pulled a nail-paint bottle out from her pocket & gave it to him.

"Paint my nails please.."

"No way! I'm watching this movie.." - He said turning on the TV.

"You don't care about the movie.. I'll tell you when the hot scenes come up. Please bro.." - Sejal begged, "I'll give you head massage tomorrow"

Jay made a face & lifted her smooth fair leg in hand, & opened the nail-paint bottle.

"Kiddos.. I have a friend visiting tonight. Jay, take your blanket beforehand. Don't barge in the room while making out!" - Alia announced.

"Since when did my room turn into official Gupta family fuck-pad?" - Jay

"Since the time you got the privilege of having one whole room to yourself being the only male sibling". - Alia.

"That's not my fault. It's mom & dad's fault. Instead of Sejal I could use a younger brother." - Jay said & Sejal hit him with her other foot..

"Asshole. You do know that he barges in just to see girls naked right?" - Sejal looked at Alia. She shrugged.

"Whoa.. that happened only thrice." - jay defended himself.

"Right. Wonder why it happens only when di is sleeping with girls n not guys..!" - Sejal

"Well shut it you too. Just remember.. no knocking tonight. I've even called a guy to fix the bed. Don't ruin my night". - Alia

Later that night

Jay took his blanket from his room & lingered a little looking around the room.

"What?" - Alia asked him while making bed.

"Just looking for a good place to hide a camera." - Jay

"Fuck off!" - Alia threw a pillow at him

"Relax! Who is it anyway? Girl or guy?" - Jay

"So that you can come back if it's a girl? You're not finding out." - Alia.

"As if she's gonna climb in through the window! Anyway, good-luck. Let me know if you need any condoms.." - Jay winked & Alia threw another pillow on him.

He came to the girls' room with his laptop & blanket. Sejal was removing her T shirt & shorts, getting ready for bed. He stared at her smooth fair legs & said