Chapter 4

"So that was all for today. Have a good day you all.." - Sejal finished her lecture with a smile & left the classroom. 

She came to common room & spotted Ramesh taking water from filter. She looked around, went closer to him & grabbed his hand.. His glass fell off & she dragged him inside rest room. They went inside a cubicle & Sejal started kissing him passionately. Ramesh started sucking on her luscious pink lips & opened the buttons of her shirt.. He pulled her bra down from one side & her soft fair milky breast popped out..! He greedily took her hard pink nipple in his mouth & sucked it hard.. she pressed his head hard on her breast.. He took more of her breast inside mouth & flicked his tongue over her nipple.. Sejal pulled down the zip of his pants & slid her hand inside, but she was disappointed..

"One minute.." - He said & started biting on her milky breast again, groping her other breast simultaneously. He went on for few more seconds & started biting them more vigorously..

"Ouch.. careful.."

"Sorry.. they are just.. so juicy.." - he whispered while panting.. & unhooked her jeans.. she pulled her zip down & pushed her jeans & panty down.. Then she pulled out his slightly hard dick & shook it for couple of minutes to get it hard.. & then she slid her hand in his pocket..

"Condom?"

"Umm.. what?"

"Where is condom?"

"Fuck.. I think it fell off.. damn!"

"Fuck...!!"

Sejal Breathed heavily for one whole minute, trying to calm herself down. Ramesh knew it was best to keep his mouth shut while she was pissed. She gained composure & opened her eyes.

"Listen. A package arrived this morning. I had ordered something fun. You wanna come home tonight?" - Sejal asked.

"You don't even have to ask.. I'll be there. What time?"

"Come by 9."

"What's the surprise? What is it?"

Sejal smiled..

"Handcuffs..!"

Ramesh looked puzzled..

"Handcuffs..? You mean the ones that cops use? What do you do with those?"

"You will find out. Don't worry.." - Sejal smiled buttoning up her shirt.

"Umm okay.. I'll watch some videos if possible before coming."

"Forget that.. but don't forget your boner pills"

"Okay.. did you bring it?" - Ramesh asked desperately..

"Bring what?" - Sejal

"You know.. I had asked you.."

Sejal rolled her eyes as she remembered. She opened her bag & pulled out a small carrybag that had her used panty from the morning after she masturbated. She handed him the carrybag.

"Happy?"

"Thank you so much!" Ramesh almost had a mini orgasm just holding it, "I have something for you too.."

He opened his backpack & pulled out a carrybag that had his own underwear packed inside. Sejal stared at him..

"Really?"

"Yeah.." - He exclaimed. Sejal sighed & took it from him.

"9PM. Don't be late."

Sejal walked out of cubicle & left the institute. Before getting in the cab, she dropped Ramesh's carrybag in the dustbin around the corner.