Chapter 16

"Guys.. Have you had threesomes before?" - Rehana

"Never. In fact it's my first time with a girl.. " - Alia said innocently

"I'm a virgin.. Please be gentle with me.." -Jay looked at Rehana & Alia

"You guys are kidding right?" - Rehana looked genuinely confused

"Of course" - Jay smiled. "Hi.. I'm Jay"

"Alia" - Alia shook hands with him.

"So how about we-

Before Jay could talk, Alia sat next to Rehana & started kissing her neck..

"- We stop talking!" - Jay completed his sentence & immediately undressed himself.. He sat on ther side of Rehana & started kissing her.. Both Alia & Jay's hands held each side of the front slit of her gown, & pulled it off her her shoulders, exposing her firm milky breasts.. Looking at her juicy breasts both Jay & Alia started sucking on her reddish nipples..

"Wow.. this is oddly symmetric.. " - Rehana laughed & pressed their heads on her breasts.. & She lost her balance..

She fell inside jacuzzi.. & got drenched in hot water.. Jay lifted her legs & pushed her completely inside, while Alia entered inside & pulled Rehana out of water, resting her back on the other side of tub. Jay pulled out Rehana's gown, leaving her only with a panty..

Rehana unzipped Alia's dress from behind & Alia slipped out of it easily.. Now all of them were topless with only their undies on. Alia continued squeezing her one breast while sucking another, & Jay started kissing his way up from her foot to her milky white thighs.. Soon Alia got on top of her & started kissing her wildly while their fluffy breasts crushed on each other.. Rehana pushed Alia's panty down & Alia removed it completely.. Jay pulled Rehana's panty off her milky legs & buried his head between her smooth white thighs.. He kissed her pink pussy & Rehana shrieked with pleasure.. Jay started licking & sucking on her pussy while Alia's pussy too kept grinding on Rehana's waist just few inches away.. Rehana almost reached an orgasm, when Jay suddenly pulled away & moved closer to Rehana, allowing Alia to finish the job he started.. he started kissing Rehana's neck & Squeezing her breasts.. Alia started licking Rehana's cunt again & drove her wild.. Rehana's body started shaking with Alia's skilled cunnilingus, & She pushed Jay's head on her breasts.. Jay squeezed her breasts till she started shrieking again & continued chewing her reddish nipples.. Alia gave Rehana her first orgasm, & Rehana squirted heavily.. Jay & Alia exchanged glances & smiled at each other.. Rehana kept shaking for a minute as Alia held her close & Jay kept running his hands allover her body..

"That was fucking awesome.. " - Rehana said & she kissed them both..

"Let me return the favor.. " - Rehana said & she drained the water to much lower level. She laid down at the bottom of jacuzzi & pulled Alia over her.. They kissed a little & then Rehana noticed Jay's hard dick.. She turned Alia around for a 69 position.. Alia rested her pussy on Rehana's warm lips & she shivered a little.. but as she started bending down for licking Rehana's pussy, Rehana stopped her.. & she pointed finger at Jay..

Jay smiled & came closer to Rehana's legs.. sitting on his knees, he lifted her hips a little & aimed the tip of his penis at her red hot cunt.. Alia was transfixed looking at the size of his throbbing hard dick & anticipating how it would tear Rehana's tender pussy... he pushed his dick inside & Rehana & Alia, both gasped.. Rehana felt his swollen penis enter her tight little pussy, and Alia's heart started beating faster, watching his penis stabbing her red hot cunt with swift motion.. sliding in and out.. Alia kept rubbing her pussy over Rehana's lips as her tongue kept fucking Alia's pussy.. but all Alia could was imagining, was Jay's dick tearing her own pussy apart instead of Rehana's.. She started flicking Rehana's clitoris while Jay's penis kept moving in and out of Rehana's pussy.. & her fingers brushed against his penis a little.. sending mini waves of excitement allover Alia's body..