ThReE- "pAyInG a ViSiT"

"I think I deserve bigger things more than anyone else, only because I work harder-- but no one gives me enough credit for it."

-Fang

____________________________________

Fangs pov

"Sir! Sir!" I forced myself inbetween the crowd of people in the hallway. "Please wait up!"

Boboiboy looked behind him,
"Hurry Fang!"

I groaned, there were too many people--Today was the launching of our company's new product after all..
All I could see was a sea filled with heads. "Sir, where are you?"
I sighed, unable to move much.
"Ow!" I got bumped for the sixth time this day, and we just got in the building!

This is such a disaster!

I continued to search for Boboiboy, mentally cursing.
It was his fault we were struggling! Ugh! If only he didnt wake up late--

"Fang!!" His voice finally appeared. He grabbed my arm and led me away from all that chaos.

I panted, "Sir, you cant keep on acting impulsively, just like that!
You ran into that enormous crowd and---"

"Sorry, secretary Fang." He cut me off, taking out his phone.

I couldnt help but sigh. This is our future boss? He was but an immature and stubborn lad.

Boboiboy's phone rang, catching my attention. He was calling
Tok Aba, his father.

I adjusted my necktie, trying my best to keep calm.

"Dad, they're waiting for you."
Boboiboy spoke, drawing his phone nearer to his ear.

The conversation was blurry and muffled up as usual.

"Uh-huh.. yeah...." He was nodding, and walking in circles;
making me feel a bit more irritated. "Okay. Bye.."

Boboiboy swiped his phone back in his pocket and looked at me.
"Looks like we need to entertain some guests.." He grinned, and I arched a brow.

***

Yings pov

This is.... Queen's Palace..

I stood at the front gates of the building, heavily guarded with security cameras. I looked up at the tall structure, gulping.

I played with my curly blond-colored wig, twisting a strand around my finger. I was wearing a bunch of prostethics, especially on my face.
This time, I will pay a visit to Queens palace, pretending to be a rich model of a foreign country.

I set up an appointment with the owner of the company, and now all I have to do is enter,

Then play a game with them.
A game which could take everything away from either one of us. A game where I definitely wont lose.

I walked inside with my facade on, A rich blonde 22 year old woman whose appearance spells out confidence and quality.

The 2-inch velvet heels i wore on were loudly pressing against the flooring, reminding me of Lady Ya. I cant mess up.

I approached one of the staff, a girl wearing a wonderful violet-themed dress.
Geez, people over here have class. Their uniforms are stunning. But then, it's queen's palace after all.

A home designed for women who
desire confidence through their appearance.

Something which made me nauseous.

"How may I assist you, ma'am?"
She gently spoke with a smile.

I looked over at her tiny name tag. "Merry." I read, smiling back at her as I put my shades aside.
"I have an appointment with
Mr. Aba, I'd like to know when I could meet him."

The woman nodded and walked towards her desk, and I watched as she dialed someone on the phone.

***

I was sitting by a supppeerrrr~ comfy couch, trying my best to wait, yet I grew impatient.
Haiya, how much longer?!
I was about to stand up when,

"Sorry for the wait."
I lifted my head a bit, seeing a young man near my age; dressed rather casually than formally.
He was sort of handsome, and reminded me of Ms. Ya.

To be frank, I expected Mr. Aba to look much older.
He is the owner of this company, a wise man who knows the desires of women, and grants them.

"Mr. Aba?" I looked at him from head-to-toe, despite knowing it was a bit rude.

"Huh?!" He looked shocked, then checked on himself. "Ah!" He chuckled. "No, no.."
I arched a brow, confused.
"I'm his son. Boboiboy."

Wait, what?
"Sir!! There you are!" A raven-haired boy came jogging towards us. I looked back at 'Boboiboy'.
"Is that your father, then?" I pointed at the guy who was dressed a lot more neatly than he was.

Boboiboys eyes widened.
"Hah! Him?" He laughed.
"Hear that Fang? You look like my father now!"

I looked at them with an odd expression. Eh?????
Which is which? I held on to my head, a bit confused. If this keeps up, my cover would be blown!

The spike-haired lad managed to reach us. "In your dreams, Boboiboy." He rolled his eyes.

Boboiboy's attention finally went back to me. "Ah, sorry, ma'am!"
He apologized,

"Like I said earlier," He cleared his throat, then flashed his teeth at me.

"I am Boboiboy, son of Mr.Aba, the founder and current owner of Queen's Palace." He pointed to himself, then looked at the boy by his side.

"And this, is Fang! My secretary and assistant! Awesome, right?" He winked.

I giggled. He was kind of funny.
Wait, no! I have to maintain my image.. err, disguise.

"And you are--?"

I slightly jolted, but tried not to make it obvious.

"My name..?" I thought, later realizing I didnt prepare for it!

"Ma'am?" Fang asked, eyes narrowing.

"Oh, sorry.." I laughed in a 'princessy' way, if you know what I mean.

"Its--"

____________________________________
A/N:

heh, who hates cliffhangers?!
Dont worry, I hate them too...

Ying: everyone hates them.

Insiravenn: right, right..

Fang: Can't you make the story faster? Youre killing the readers!

Boboiboy: yeah! Make it faster!
When can I meet Yaya?!

Gopal: ish, Boboiboy. You just want to see your girlfriend.

Yaya: What Gopal?! *blushes*

Ying: aww my bestfriend~~~

Insiravenn: okay stopp this is too much..

Fang: what we're saying is work harder with the story!

Insiravenn: but i am working hard.....

Boboiboy: then where are all the lovey-dovey scenes?!

Gopal: wheres my food!

Everyone else: *facepalms*

Insiravenn: okay fine ill work harder~~

Ying: thats more like it!