Prologue

"I love you" he moaned as I thrusted into him. "I love you too" I found his face in the darkness and kissed him, bith of us reaching our climax. Afterwards, he cleaned up and as soon as he turned the lights on, he stopped being gay.

"Bye jare" he said, putting in his clothes and shoes. "Bye Michael" I sighed. He left quickly, leaving me by myself to wait for my roommate.

Michael and I have been doing this for three years. He never has said he loves me while he can see me, I've never seen his body, he's never seen mine. I'm pretty sure he pretends I'm someone else while we are having sex.

We are both in college to be surgeons and we got here from the same scholarships. We are pretty alike, but I love him. We started this because he was horny and I was high. I groaned and laid down, pulling up my boxers before Jahseh came back.

"Jarad why it smell like sex" Jah woke me up complaining. "Cause I got my dick wet. Problem?" "As long as you ain't nut anywhere near my stuff we cool bro" he said, taking his shoes off and placing his keys on the rack. "I didn't, I had a condom on" i said.

"Was it a nigga or a bitch?" He asked. "A nigga, and the same nigga I been fucking with for three years and doesn't wanna cuff" I complained. "Guess you got that good fuck" "he say he not gay though! It's so irritating and I love his stupid ass" I groaned.

"All down low niggas the same" he said, popping a cup of noodles into the microwave. "Ghetto ass" I laughed. "Come mi culo nigga" he flicked me off. "Fuck that mean?" I laughed.

"Eat my ass" he laughed and sat on his bed. "Tell the nigga you love him" "I do! He just say it when the lights off. He has never let me fuck with the lights on. He never say he love me when the lights on."

"Maybe he's insecure?" Jahseh is here to be a psychiatrist, maybe I'll have him and Michael chill together. "Man fuck it. I just won't say I love you anymore" I rolled my eyes.

Not edited

I forgot about this thanks xanaconda