Chapter 1

Jarad

"Hi Michael, hoslw you been?" I asked him. He hadn't been showing up to his classes. He just shrugged. "Text me tonight though" he whispered. "Ok, bye" I smiled and walked away.

I sighed. He's always so distant when we aren't in the bedroom. I started walking to my class that was half way across campus. We were aloud to rent these car, they were literally golf carts, for our whole time here but I'm broke, so I walk.

I finally made it and walked in, seeing jahseh sitting in my seat. I mugged him and he gave me a big smile and yelled "aye aye ayeee" I laughed and shook my head, walking toward him. He moved to the seat next to mine. "So, did you talk to Mikey? He seems depressed"

I signed. "Yeah, he told me to text him later. I'll tell you if you need to leave" I smirked. "Dirty bitch. Ms Johnson out today so we got this old fucker. He printed the notes and all the work, it's up on the desk" I looked and the old man was sleeping. There was a large stack of packets on the desk.

"I'll grab one on the way out. Hows Stokeley?" I rested my head on my hand. "He's good, he got a puppy." He smiled. Stokeley is his "best friend", but I know they either dating on the low or fucking on the low, or both. Stokeley lives about 15 minutes away from campus. He doesn't go to our college, he just moved close so Jahseh didn't have to leave him.

We talked for a little bit before class was over. I grabbed a note pack and Jahseh and I headed back to our dorm. My next class wasn't for another hour, so I texted Michael.

Hey
Read: 10:23 am

I frowned and put my phone down. I looked over at Jahseh, who was smiling at his phone. "Texting Stoke?" He nodded. "Hes talking about something, I'll tell you another time. Hes picking me up. Bye, love you ugly bitch" he gave me a quick hug and left.

My phone lit up and I looked and saw Michael calling me. "Hi" he said once I answered. "Wassup" "Can I come over?" "I guess. You gonna act all sad after like you did the past four times you've come over though?" I said.

"S-sorry. I'll stay home, sorry for bugging you" he sounded sad. "Wait, sorry. You can come over if you tell me what's wrong" "ok" he said quietly. "Love you, see you when you get here" I said. "Ok" he hung up. I sighed and laid back, waiting for him to knock.

Not edited

Im surprised rn. My mom is letting tay (my boyfriend) stay over. She's letting him sleep in my bed wit me. Whew chile, how was your day y'all?