Chapter 4

Michael

"I dont want to love him! It hurts that I cant make us public. I cant hold his hand, kiss him, any of that cute shit in public." I whined to my best friend Billie. She always there for me. She doesn't go to our college, she lives with her parents a few miles away.

"Mikey, you are so deeply in love with him that the only thing you can do is say fuck everyone and love him. The love you have can only be so genuine if you want to do all that head ass shit but you are scared. Your family isn't here"

I sniffled and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "This why I love you Billie. You always cheer a nigga up. Now lets go see if Malik is busy so you can get some dick" I joked. She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"You got class in like an hour" she said as she checks her phone. "Time?" "2:30" "I have class in like 20 minutes, fuck! Baby boo, see you when I do" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my stuff, rushing out the door.

I sped down the roads, hurrying to get to this class. If I'm late my professor won't let me in. I pulled into the student parking lot and checked the time. 3:00. "Fuck!" I punched my steering wheel. I walked angrily to my dorm, deciding to sleep until 6.

Once I walked in I immediately walked out. My roommate was dicking down his girl. I sighed and decided to see if Jarad was at his. I walked across campus, buying some food on the way. Once I made it to his door i got nervous. What Billie said hit me. I knocked quickly and chewed on my lip.

The door opened revealing a tired jarad. "Hey Mikey, what you doing? You should be in class" he raised an eyebrow. "I was late and Carlson doesn't let us in if we late. Here, I brought you food" I handed him his box of Panda Express. (That shit slaaaap)

"Thank you baby" he smiled and moved out the way so I could enter. I saw Jahseh sitting on the bed. "Hey Jah" I smiled. "Hi" "if I knew you were here I would've got you some too" I frowned. "Nah, it's fine. I don't feel good and Stokeley is coming to get me so I can go to the doctor. Speak of the devil, he's outside. Byee"

He left after grabbing a few things, leaving Jarad and I to ourselves. "I missed you fucker" I said, smiling and kissing him. "I missed you too, bitch" he smiled too. We continued to peck each other's lips until I crawled in his lap, deepening the kiss. Once I pulled away, i took a deep breath.

"I'm ready to, uh, be official. Like, publicly" I said quietly. I looked at his face, seeing a huge smile. "That means I can take you on dates and shit" he saod excitedly, like a child on Christmas. I smiled at his excitement, kissing him.

"I love you Jare" I said, hugging him tightly.

Not edited

Sorry for not updating this since like November