Chapter 3

Jarad

"Fuck baby" I groaned as Michael accidentally hit me in the head when he moved around. "Shit, sorry ba- jare" I smiled because i know what he was finna say. "Its ok. I love you" I kissed his cheek. "I love you too" he said, turning toward me and kissing my lips.

I was honestly shocked. He never do anything like this. We cuddling, he letting me kiss him, he kissing me, he said I love you. Wait, he said I love you! He pulled away from the kiss, his cheeks turning red. "I- fuck it. I love you Jare" he said, putting his head against my chest.

"Glad you can finally admit it when I'm not fucking you" I said, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. "Well it's hard for me to admit I'm gay, ok? My whole family is homophobic. If I told anyone, even my brother, I'd be disowned." He sighed. "Its okay baby. I won't make you make it public that you gay."

He pe led my lips before laying back down. "I'm sleepy. Goodnight" he said, closing his eyes. "Lemme turn the light off" I reached over to the string and pulled it before laying down and spooning Michael.

After drifting to sleep, the door opened and there was a lot of shuffling and Jahsehs giggles. "Shhh" whoever was with him hushed. "Jarad you in here?" Jahseh slurred. "Yeah" "Do you mind if stokeley sleeps over?" He whisper yelled. "Nah, just shut up." "Okay you fat nigger."

"Eat my dick and shut the hell up" I groaned, Michael stirring in his sleep. He hummed a little before wrapping his arms around me, laying his head against my chest. "Who you got there Jarad?" Jahseh teased. Hes obviously drunk. I ignored him and kissed Michael's neck, leaving my head against his shoulder.

"Fine ignore me. Goodnight fat ass, goodnight whoever" "goodnight Jah" I mumbled before going back to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up to the door slamming, making me shoot up along with Michael. "Jahseh and his loud ass" I mumbled. "Good morning baby" I said, looking at Michael. His face turned red and he covered it. "Sorry, I'm not used to it" he said before getting up. "You got an extra toothbrush?"

"Yeah" I walked toward the bathroom, handing him one out of the pack before grabbing mine. After brushing our teeth and all that, we decided to just stay in bed all day. "I love you" he said randomly and we watched monsters inc. "I love you too" I pulled him closer to me before kissing all over his neck.

I licked over a spot I knew he loved, making him let out a soft moan. His moans became more intense as I kissed and licked all over his neck. It was something that drove him crazy. "You tryna fuck right now or no?" I asked. "Mmmyeah" he whispered. I went to lift his shirt.

"Wait! I-I dont want to." He said.

Michael

I didn't want him to see the scars. "Ok, that's fine" he said, kissing my lips softly. "Do you want me to- uh- give you head?" I asked. "Only if you want to" he chuckled. I smirked and slid down on the bed, undoing his pants.

Hehe no

"I love you" he kissed me. He bold bold for kissing me after I swallowed his nut. "I love you too" I smiled, resting my head back against his chest.

Not edited

Tell me what you want to happen in this book.