Closing A/N

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story! I have to admit, I wasn't sure how far I would take this, but you guys seemed to enjoy it!

A few of you have been asking for a sequel. As of right now, this book will be a stand alone book. To be honest, I barely had enough motivation to continue writing this one, as evidenced by the length between quite a few of the chapters. I just don't have any motivation to continue the series, not to mention, I don't exactly have a plot idea. I'm also very busy right now. HOWEVER--

That being said, this is not my final word on the matter. I'm not going to go as far as saying there will never be a sequel. Who knows? I may feel like reviving the series in a year or two.

I have a confession. I was considering finishing my current works, and then being done with writing fanfiction. I was going to focus on more of my original stories, since they haven't been getting as much attention.

I'm sure many of you will be happy to know that that is no longer the case. I will be continuing to write fanfiction. In fact, I'm actually working on another one now. More information is available in my new book that is specifically designed to be a compilation of teasers for my newer books. (If you want to look for it, it is fittingly titled, 'Teasers') The release date is in that book as well.

Once again, I just want to thank you guys for sticking by me and this book, even though it seemed like I might never get around to finishing it. I hope you'll do the same with my other stories, especially the ones I'm struggling with.

I also hope that you will check out 'Teasers' before deciding if you do or do not want to read some of my stories. I put a lot of effort into my writing, but I'm not good at writing descriptions, so I feel that a lot of my stuff gets ignored because of that. At least this way, you can decide after reading a piece of the story.

Thank you again for reading, 'She's Stronger Than You Think.'

-Junebug227 💖😊