Alia

Alia McCall is the sister of Scott McCall, lost for 7 years when Lia was 8 and they were closest together. Scott was very protective of Lia. However, she still wasn't found as Lia was currently Alia Ember Swan, Em or Lia for short, found by Charlie at the age of 8 and with amnesia. Now she was 15 and going to Forks High, but with a problem.

The reason she disappeared, she was kidnapped by a possessed witch, kinda like Kai's friends. They experimented on her, and she was turned into a half vampire half witch and half human, but an alpha wolf attacked them, biting the child. She was turned into a child of the moon partly because she was still half human. All spells and potions and ingredients known and unknown was drilled into her mind. She went crazy and attacked them, making them run. However, she had unbelievable powers, and only Bella, her adoptive sister who visited for two weeks every year, knew about it because they were best friends. Although they rarely saw each other, they always kept in touch.

Now Bella was gonna come live with her to let Renee travel with her boyfriend, Phil, Lia was very excited about it.

While Bella made friends and lived in Arizona, Lia found a job in a fashion store, but she liked to draw a lot. There was an incident when someone passing by her office saw her sketching and freaked out all of a sudden. Everyone went to see the commotion when they saw a popular fashion designer--whom Lia had never heard of--begging Lia to work for her. Now Lia worked as her boss' designer and gained lots of money to help Charlie with his taxes. However, she was forced to move in with Bella because of her job, then moved back to Charlie after five years.

Anyway, back to the story, Alia waited in the airport with Bella, holding a sign with "Isabella Swan" written on it. Soon, Lia heard a squeal, and she looked at where it came from. Bella was running towards her and she was suddenly attacked by a hug monster. She looked at her attacker and saw Bella grinning up at her. Both girls were still standing.

"Woah, woah, calm down, Iz." Lia chuckled.

"I missed you, baby sis!" Bella chuckled.

"Thought you hated Forks?" Lia asked.

Bella sighed. "I dislike it, and now I miss the sun." she let go of Lia.

"But you don't even leave the building or house at all!" Lia exclaimed.

"Oh, shut up!" Bella said, making the tanned girl chuckle. Bella pouted.

"Come on, let's go home." Lia said. She pulled Bella out the airport and into a cute minivan. It was a hot red one with black details.

 It was a hot red one with black details

__

Soon, they got home, and  Lia speedily unpacked everything in Bella's and her room while Bella talked to Charlie. Lia went downstairs after hearing Charlie and Bella exit the house. Lia came down and began cleaning up the house. Her phone rang, so she picked it up.

"Lia, meet us at the diner." Charlie said. "After you finish readying Bella's comfortable and casual outfit."

"Sure." Lia said. "Can I come in my bike?"