Chapter 5

Kagome P.O.V

That night I couldn't fall asleep, because one Inuyasha might try to have sex with me again, and two the thought of being pregnant with Inuyasha's child kept me up. How was I going to tell him, our friends, and our family. (I put "our" because of Sesshomaru) But, eventually I did fall asleep. And thankfully nothing happened.

I woke up to Inuyasha in my bed, waiting for me to wake up. I ran to the bathroom to throw up again. "It's getting bad, Babe. Come here." He said. I laid on him. I loved him so much. I reached up to kiss him. Here it goes I thought. "Inuyasha, you know how we had sex a few days ago?"

"What about it?" He asked sadly, his ears drooping

I breathed in a big breath, and then blew it out. "Inuyasha, I'm pregnant... with your baby. I know you probably think it's to early to have a kid, but I really want to have it."

"I'm sorry Kagome, I love you so much, but I didn't mean for this to happen." I looked up to see Inuyasha crying. "But, I would love to have this child with you." He came over to me and hugged me. We kissed and held hands. He was mine and I was his. I know he himself wanted to do it, and create our first child. Not his demon form. But, I'm lucky to have him. I called my mother to ask if Inuyasha and I could come over for dinner. She said we could.

"I'm still so sorry about your grandfather, I know he ment a lot" Inuyasha said, holding me. It's been a month since he passed away. Now it was just Sota and mom. "It's fine. But I wonder how they'll react."

Inuyasha got down to my stomach and said "These nine months are gonna be long. I'll protect you and mommy for as long as I can. If I die, you take over. Protect mom with all you got. I bet you'll be a strong little pup, even if you'll be only a quarter demon." 

"The pup can't hear you yet" I laughed, and I threw up. 

"Take it easy, especially for the first trimester." He carried me to the bed and handed me a garbage can.

"Inuyasha don't leave me, we could do it and not say anything about your demon form."

"Alright baby, I brought protection"

I kissed him, our tongues wrestling. I started taking his clothes off, while he took off my clothes. 

~~~

Inuyasha P.O.V

After I took off her shirt, I saw her breasts. I felt them and tasted them.  We took off each other's underwear. I put on the condom and started slow. "Fuck me daddy" she yelled, so I went faster. I kissed all down her body starting with her forehead, then nose, then cheek, followed by a little nibble on her ear which made her moan, then lips where our tongues locked, then neck, then shoulder, down to her boobs, after her belly where the baby was, then her hips, which was followed by her vagina, after was her knees, then toes, then hands, and then she turned over so I could kiss her ass, which after I slapped, which made her moan again. I loved her so much. 

~~~

Kagome P.O.V

After we were done, we were drenched in sweat. We got up, got clothes on, showered, and got ready to go to my mother and Sota's. We went and when we got there I realized all the food made me gag and want to throw up. I got a plate anyway. We sat at the table. "Kagome, what's wrong, you haven't touched your food?" My mom asked.

I looked at Inuyasha and he looked at me and nodded. "Well Mom, it's because I'm pregnant." 

Everyone gasped. I wanted to cry. Out of joy and sadness. My mom got up and hugged me, while Sesshomaru stood there jaw dropped. He looked at Inuyasha and said "You had 'it' with her?!" Inuyasha asked "Is there a problem?" 

"I'm gonna be an uncle to a quarter human! Whyyyyy?"

Inuyasha just giggled. After. me and Inuyasha got up and kissed each other. Rin ran up to me and hugged us at the same time. "Im so happy for you two." I smiled. After, I ran into what used to be my grandpa's room. To be honest, I was taking it the hardest out of our family. I really missed him. I sat on his bed and looked at the necklace he gave me right before he died. Inuyasha came in the room and saw me crying. He picked me up and whispered in my ear " It's okay, I understand you miss him, but you got to be happy for me, you, and the baby." I hugged him tight. He was right. I'm going to give this baby it's best life I can give them. 

Hey guys thank you so much for checking out my story, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had a lot of school work and I've been watching my friends' mental health. I'll write whenever I can.

                          ~Em