Chapter 10 (Season 2)

Kagome~

3 years had past and Tsuki and Taiyo have grown up so much. They've learned how to walk, talk, and Inu's been teaching them how to fight. Yes at 3 years old.

I was thinking about the big surprise I was gonna give Inuyasha for his birthday. Nobody knew about it... well maybe Sango knew and she told Miroku, so basically only Shippo, Sesshomaru, his clan, Koga, Kaede, and my family don't know what it is yet. Which they're all gonna know by tonight.

I walk by the well, where ne and Inu usually hang out but he's not here, so I go look for Kaede. On the way i pass Sango and Miroku. They notice I'm walking pretty fast. They decided to catch up to me. "Kagome? What's wrong?"

"I'm trying to find Inuyasha"

Then I realized he was at my mom's. "Nevermind"

Inuyasha~

I was getting ready for both of my parties at Kagome's family's house with Kagome's mom and Sota. Just as we get done Kagome walks in and kisses me.

"What's this for?" I smirked a little.

"Oh, so now i can't kiss my husband anytime on his birthday?"

Just then, Kagome's mom, Tsuki, and Taiyo come into the room. When Tsuki and Taiyo see Kagome they run up and hug her

Kagome~

I greeted the twins and decided to pick them up and hold them.

"Looks like some little girl and boy love momma today." Inu kissed me. "Just like I do. "

~an hour later~
Kagome~

It was time for me to give him the present. We were at his party in his time first. I handed him a gift bag. I anxiously waited for him to pull out his gift. He pulled out something white and pink and smiled and hugged and kissed me. Everyone who was watching looked concerned. He shouted "She's pregnant again!"