Chapter 7

Today was the day. It was finally the day of the gender reveal. I was so excited, I could barely sleep the night before. I woke up Inu with a cup of coffee, breakfast, and a kiss on the nose. Right away, he hugged and kissed me. He knew what day it was, too. I prepared for the day. I was going to have two parties today since only Inuyasha and I could travel to each other's realm. I was so excited. The first party was going to tell the gender of my first and second babies, which was gonna be in Inuyasha's realm, and then the second party was gonna determine the third baby. I prepared myself for the day. I made sure everything was set right. First to come was Sango, Miroku, Mizuki (first twin), Seki (second twin), and Jiryu (son). (Yes I created names for unnamed characters.) The twins ran over to me "Kagome!" they shouted.

"Mizuki, Seki" I picked the girls up. Inu saw them. He chuckled. I walked over to Sango while Inuyasha talked to Miroku. "You're gonna be a mom now. Trust me it is very tiring, but it's totally worth it." I looked at the twins. 

"They definetly are," I replied.

Shippo came with Kaede. I was so excited. Everyone was here. We all ate and then it was time. I grabbed a balloon and a needle and Inu grabbed the other one. We popped it at the same time and they were both pink. I was so excited. Two daughters. I hugged Inu. But, I knew something wasn't right. My stomach started hurting really bad. I fell to the ground, clentching my stomach. I started crying. "Babe, what's wrong?" Inu asks looking really worried.

"I-I think something is wrong with the babies." It was at that moment I fell unconscious.

Find out what happen in part 2 of the party fail~