Dear Avengers, I hate you. :)

(Shoutout to Cake_Street123! She was one of the first ones to read my stories, and that makes me so overjoyed!)

Lyra POV)

I awoke slowly, my head throbbing. And my hips. Fuck! I'm on my period. Not going to be a good week. I shot my head up, then furiously glanced around. Her icy gaze sent the Avengers crawling back. I watched as a red head walked in, sitting down at the metal table, "What's your name?" She demanded. I sarcastically reply, "Pink Fluffy Floof." She sent a smirk at the aggravated red head. Lyra tipped back her chair slightly, and put her legs on the table. She took a piece of gum from her pocket, and began chewing it, mouth open, her eyes glinting with a harsh light. Gingerette slammed her fist onto the table, and walked out. Next, a man with a goatee walked in. His aura was prideful and boastful. He bragged, "I'm Tony Stark, or Iron man." I raised an eyebrow, questioning, "And..? Your architecture is good, but my mother's is better." He stepped forward, "We are testing your brains, and how well you can read people." He sat down, and leaned forward, making his face go blank, "What's 2 + 2 equal?" I leaned forward, staring into his eyes, "4, but to you, fish." He nods, and walked out. Next, a large man walked in. Blonde cropped hair, and baby blue eyes. He simply said, "We are testing your strength, and fighting skills. You'll be going against Hawkeye, Black Widow, and me." I nod, and smirk slightly, knowing I'll win real fast. We enter a gym, and my excitement grows. I see a pool, swords, daggers, just what demigods dreams about! We go to a mat, and Steve turns back towards me, rushing straight at me straight away. I simply jumped to the side, sticking my foot out. He stumbled, regaining balance quickly. He swung heavy blows at me quickly, and I quickly rolled under his legs, and stuck my foot up, kicking him where Apollo doesn't shine. I shot up, grabbing his hair, yanking him backwards, and he furiously flipped me over, and he questioned, "Yield?", his forearm on my neck. I act dazed, and open my mouth, then I slam my elbow into his gut, and I bit into his wrist, and twisted his wrist quickly. I heard a snap, and I knew I broke it. But he wouldn't give up. He rushed forward, aiming a punch, but I flipped over him, forcing his own arm to start chocking him. I had the broken hand under my foot, and my knee was on his back. I snarl, "Yield!" He pats my arm three times, and I jump back. He laid on the ground, panting. Next, Natasha walked in, and pulled Steve out. She walked back in, and we ran at each other, I quickly did a front hand spring over her, then punched her head. She recovered, and we danced around each other, a dangerous dance. I finally sweep her off my feet, and I kicked her gut, and I yanked her hair back, and dragged me towards the door, not caring anymore. I was grumpy. My hips hurt, and my head hurt. Hawkeye walks out, and he begins to fire arrows, but I dash over, and leap over the pool, and grasp knives. I fall into the water. My sluggish movements are know excited and my hips hurt a lil less. I lunge out of the water, and dash into battle, wielding the knives expertly. I throw a knife into his leg, kneeing him in his gut, and I pressed the knife to his throat. He nods slightly, and I step back, and yank the knife out of his leg, and throw them both into the pool. I sassily sit down, braiding my hair. All this sudden, Loki and Thor wall in. I scream, "YOU WERE THE ONE TO KILL SALLY JACKSON!" (Im sorry) I began furiously punching and kicking Loki. Thor restrained me, and I grab the hammer, swinging it backwards, not thinking anything except anger. It smacked him in the chest, making him fly backward, landing in the pool. Finally, I feel myself tackled into the ground, and I fall asleep, acting unconscious. 

Percy's POV)

My daughter fled because of the pressure. Right now, we are going to find her. Me, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia. Everyone one of us were made immortal at 21, except Thals. Thalia nudged the horse she was on, into a run. We soon galloped after, following Thals because she knew where Lyra was with her aura. Gods, I hope she is okay, and wonder what she is doing. And, I wonder how far away she is. We had noticed Queen had disappeared from the stables, meaning one thing. Lyra was at least a state away.