Lets go boi

Lyra's POV))

I screamed in frustration, glaring daggers at Loki. I yelled, "Once I get out, I'm going to fucking drive a knife into your throat!! You killed my grandma! The most amazing, wonderful person ever.." my voice faded at the end, and tears began to fall. Suddenly, alarms began to ring, blaring above head. I smirk, hearing howls and barks. Nightshade burst into the room, and bit the chains. She looked to me, and barks, "Gotta go, Madam!" She darted out, and I followed, and I felt my necklace reappear on my neck. I leapt over a unconscious body, and have a burst of speed, running out into the street. I knew then I wouldn't be able to kill Loki at this time, but I would. MoonBeam was running right behind me, and I whistled. I saw black vans, and I took and sharp turn into an alleyway, and began scaling the wall. Nightshade and MoonBeam ran right below me as I dashed across rooftops.  Suddenly, a blur of black and white dashed in front of me. I swung onto Queen, and spun her around, before flying her up to the sky quickly. Nightshade and MoonBeam faded into the shadows as they traveled away. I waved to the avengers below, smirking at the shocked faces they all held. I urged Queen above the clouds, sniggering.

Percy's POV))

We flew over Ohio, urging our Pegasi faster. Thalia was so close. She yelled, "Dive!" I nudged Blackjack into a dive, and we land at a small camp, with small traps around it, and a fire. Thalia growled, "We are getting there." A soft, angelic voice came from all around them, in the shadows. "Hello." Nico instantly raised his arms, and the shadows were pulled towards him, and out came a small girl. She raised her hand, and brought it down quickly. The shadows were pulled towards her. She growled, "Don't mess with me, Son of Hades. I am no monster. I am here to help. Want my help or not?" I rubbed my face, I felt her loyalty radiating off her, so I nodded, "How will you keep up?" She turn around, cloak billowing behind her. She whistled sharply, leaving all our ears ringing. There was a crash, then a bang, and another crash, and out tumbled a dragon, taking the girl to the ground along with it. The girl let out a laugh, patting her dragon's neck, and said, "Aquila!! Get off meeee!" The dragon, now recognized as Aquila, pulled the girl onto her back. "Off to Indiana we go." She flew up, urging her dragon up. Annabeth yelled, "Wait! Our Pegasi are exhausted. Please let us rest for tonight." The girl jumped down, and her dragon landed. Aquila laid down, and the girl sat down, and Aquila put a wing of the girl's lap protectively.

Third PoV))

The girl explained her life. Her name was Sena, daughter of Nyx. She at least her got to know her father's name. Alex River Campbell. She was thousands of years old, and had decided to venture to the mortal world. She really needed a break from Tartarus. She was thankful because she was free from the horrid, lonely, and desolate life she had lived before. She didn't know how to interact well because it was always only her dad and herself. She never met new people, it was rare she got Aquila. She only got her because her mother knew she was getting weaker and her birthday had been coming up, so along came Aquila.

Percy's Pov))

I stared at the girl, my face bearing a wide, wide grin. I looked away, and calmed my face. Sena didn't seem to notice me, as she was chatting with Thalia about weapons, animals, and nature. At that moment, I knew I had to get Lyra and Alexis to meet. She was just so small, adorable, lovable, huggable, and a fierce little warrior that Lyra would get along with. I sighed , thinking about my daughter. I soothed myself, laughing softly. Nico was staring at me with an unimpressed look, his eyes giving that signature deadpan look. I'm pretty sure Nico thought I had a crush on Sena. H e l l n o m a n!

((Soooo Yeah. I'm off and on on Wattpad, I'm sorry. I said I came back but I didn't. But I've been sick for the past two weeks and I couldn't move my hands so that's forgiven I hoped, lmao. I'll get a new one out as soon as I can.))