Chapter 10

Jimin's P.O.V
--------------------
I went with Hoseok to Yoongi's hyung home and we knocked for a while but nobody answered.

"Do you think he's not home?" Hoseok asked

"But Yoongi hyung isn't an outdoor person..where would he go now?" I asked not convinced by what he said. We kept knocking for 10 minutes straight cause yeah we were that persistent.
Suddenly, the door opened and we looked up to see someone with a pale face and messy hair. We both gulped.
His eyes were kind of red though, was he...?

"What do you want?" He asked in a bored yet serious tone.

"We just wanted to visit you hyung" Hoseok replied.

"Fuck off" he said trying to close the door but I stopped him, grabbed Hoseok and rushed inside quickly leaving Yoongi hyung speechless.

"Get out both of you...now" he ordered with a scary face.

"We're not getting out..you're actually depressed right?" I faced him

"Huh? Why would I be depressed?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't act stupid hyung..it's obvious, you liked her didn't you?" I asked looking in his eyes which looked anywhere but at mine.

"What kind of dumb shit is that?" He asked shaking his head.

"You know what, this fucking dense personality of yours is what made you lose her" I said going to the door feeling fed up.

"Wait Jimin.." I heard Hoseok call but I didn't care..I was so done.

"Yeah I liked her okay? Are you satisfied now?" I heard Yoongi hyung say before I turned around and saw him sitting on the couch lifelessly.

"Now we're talking" I said sitting next to him.

"Jimin..I don't really wanna talk about this anymore , I know it's my fault and all but I really can't do anything about it..so please leave me alone..both of you" he said quietly.

Hoseok went and looked at Yoongi hyung before he smiled at him sincerely, he pulled him into a hug which Yoongi hyung tried to reject of course but eventually he hugged Hoseok back a little. He sobbed while Hoseok hugged him tighter.

"Hyung we'll help you get over it..also maybe you'll get over it yourself and realise she's just a bestfriend to you" I said patting his shoulder slightly.

"I love her Jimin...maybe I didn't realise it that much before but I really can't get over the fact that she's someone else's right now" he sniffed with a hurt smile that soon disappeared.

"We're here and we're telling you everything would be okay..there's always hope remember?" Hosoek said

"Yeah exactly, you should just act as if nothing happened and you'll see...you'll get over your feelings , and hey she won't leave you..you guys are still bestfriends" I stated trying my best to convince him

"You'll be back to your normal self before you realise it, also we'll need our savage hyung who scolds us all the time" Hoseok smiled.

"I really hate to say it but...thank you." He said with a weak smile and we smiled back at him.

I know that both me and Hoseok weren't even convinced by what we said..I'm not sure about the getting over feelings thing but..I'm just glad that we helped even a little. We'll support him and make sure he's okay.

Your P.O.V
-----------------
"Oh my god we're finally done with this detention uh" I sighed as I went outside.

I was on my way home when I remembered I was supposed to check on Yoongi. I rushed to his house and knocked but again..nobody answered.

"No really what's up with him" I thought to myself.
I kept knocking and finally the door opened I looked up but it wasn't Yoongi...huh?

"Hey (Y/N)...umm Y-yoongi isn't here a-actually..um" Hoseok stuttered looking around.

"Are you really trying to lie Hobi? Why is he avoiding me?" I said while pushing Hoseok and entering..his eyes widened from what I did.

"YOONGI I KNOW YOU'RE HERE" I yelled while going upstairs ignoring Jimin who was sitting on the couch looking at me in surprise.

"Wait (Y/N)!" Jimin who was following me upstairs said.

"YOONGI OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" I knocked the door of his bedroom.

"What the hell is happening..(Y/N) what are you doing?" Yoongi asked as he opened the door..he looked paler than usual.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Who said I was?" He replied

"You're acting weird with me since Jungkook's birthday as if you don't wanna see me" I explained

"That's not true..you're just assuming things okay?" He sighed looking down.

"So why did Hobi tell me you're not here?" He took a breath before answering me "Maybe he thought I was sleeping or something" he shrugged.

I made a sad expression and nodded, I saw Yoongi looking away while clenching his fists.
Maybe I was really over reacting.

"I'll go then" I said as I turned to go downstairs.

"W-wait" I heard him say so I looked at him.

"Go home safely" he said in a low tone and I nodded.

I went home still not satisfied by anything happened today..first Taehyung who argued with me for nonsense and now Yoongi who obviously had something wrong going with him.

I sat on the bed hugging my precious kumamon and watching kdrama while crying.

"Seriously Kim Tan why are you doing this to me heart...confess to her already!!" I yelled at my laptop as I was too concentrated in the drama.

I heard my phone ring, it was Taehyung so I paused the episode and answered.

"Hello" I mumbled.

"Hey...how are you doing?" He asked

"I'm fine" I wasn't though.

"Hmm..just wanted to apologise about today..I shouldn't have made our first day of dating end this badly" he said.

"It's okay" I answered

"Mhm..cheer up will you? How about we go on a date? Tomorrow after school" he said cheerfully

"Okay sounds good Taetae-oppa" I smiled to myself.

"What did you say?" He asked with a little surprised tone, it was happy though

"I was saying I should hang up cause I'll sleep dumb Taehyung" I chuckled

"How did it end up like that?" He asked laughing

"Don't ask" I laughed along.

"Okay bye then cutie" he said and I giggled at the nickname

"Bye Taetae" I said as I hung up

"Well...at least things didn't stay bad with Taehyung" I thought as I slept hugging my pillows.

---------------
(A/N) Sorryyyy I know I updated late but sadly, school started and I was busy with this stuff. But I promise I'll try to update as early as I can...soo yeah!💓

Thank you if you're reading this and tell me your opinion in the comments!💜