Chapter 19

Your P.O.V
----------------
"(Y/N) Come on!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"COMING" I yelled back closing my bag while grabbing my phone before going down.

"Take care of yourself okay? We'll miss you so much...call me everyday, please be safe." She pulled me to a hug while smiling.

"Don't worry mum, everything will be fine." I assured her as I hugged her back. I waved to her one last time before pulling my bag outside the door and leaving.

I told Taehyung that he shouldn't wait for me as I didn't want him to come all the way here with his bags...it would be so tiring for him.

I was walking when I suddenly felt my bag open and my clothes were everywhere. Damn.
"WHAT THE FUCK! BUT I MADE SURE I CLOSED YOU WELL!" I gasped at what just happened while frowning.

"Uhhh" I groaned as I sat down and kept picking my clothes that were everywhere.

"Need help?" I turned around and raised my eyebrows at the sight of the mint green haired person who knelt down to me.

"Yoongi..what are you doing here?" I asked with parted lips.

"I live in this neighbourhood...did you know that?" He looked at me as if I was the stupidest person in the world.

"Tch...you're a fool." I rolled my eyes,  annoyed still picking up my clothes from the ground.

"So you don't need help?" He said teasingly as he stood up pretending to leave.

"No wait! I...need help." I said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Beg for it." He said, a slight smirk appearing on his pale face, I choked on air. The fuck is he blurting for god's sake...I swear I could feel my whole face heating up.
He noticed so he chuckled hard while biting his lower lip.

"You're a fucking weirdo!" I raised an eyebrow feeling annoyed from his chuckles.

"Uh oh..where are your manners? I'm disappointed (Y/N)"
I scoffed in disbelief...is he really talking about manners? That's my line!

"Yah Yoongi! You better get your dumb ass here or I'll..." I said before he interrupted.

"You'll what?" He asked leaning down to me. I felt my cheeks getting red and I rolled my eyes at him before stuffing a shirt in the bag. He chuckled a little and started to help.

I was almost done when I noticed Yoongi frozen in his place..what happened? Why is he like that?

"Yah, why are you..." I was about to continue when I saw a black bra in his hands so my eyes widened. Shitt..

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK YOU PERVERT" I yelled taking it from him before putting it and closing the bag. Yoongi kept running his hand through his hair like crazy.

We started walking together, I smiled as I remembered how we used to walk together everyday to school and how I kept complaining to him about how boring school is, and the way we always joked about everything.
The walk was a little awkward so I tried breaking the silence.

"Will you visit your family? We have some free days" I asked him.

"I've been thinking about that...I missed my dog too so I really wanna go and visit" he smiled at the thought.

"Holly right?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah" he replied nodding.

"Cutee" I commented noticing his facial expression and he giggled. My hearteu.