Shipping

(Short story)

No ones pov

The helicopter landed and its doors open to reveal Mrs. Aoi, Toko, Nika and the rest of the beigoma academy bey club, Toko and Nika jump out and tackle their big brother with hug.

"VALT!!!!" they yell as they hug him.

"Hey guys, did you all come to see me battle in the finals of the championship?!!!" Valt asked jumping up and down.

  "well duh, we wouldn't miss it for the world." Ken said through Ker.

"Awesome, oh you gotta meet everyone!" Valt shouted, then he called Bc sol over "Guys, this is Shasa, Kitt, Honey, Silas, Free, Chris and Cuza."

"Its nice to meet you all, I bet your hungry, Luckily I made Beybread for everyone!" Mrs. Aoi said.

"Awesome!" Shasa and Cuza shout.

"Let go, im starving!" Valt yells as they all walk away, well except for Toko and Honey, who were just staring at each other slightly blushing, Nika noticed her twin wasn't next to her and turned around.

"Hey guys you coming?" Nika asked curiously, Toko didn't answer neither did Honey, A mischievous smile appeared on her face 'I gotta tell Kitt'  she thought as she ran off to find her friend, after running non stop for 5 minutes, she finally found Kitt, sitting at a table with his mouth full of beybread.

"KITT, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!!" Nika yelled with all her might, making Kitt fall off the bench.

"What is it?" He asked as he came next to Nika, who had a big smile on her face.

"Our ship has come true!" She said as she jumped up and down, Kitts face went from confusion to excitement and joy in a matter of seconds, as he jumped up and down aswell.

"YOU MEAN HOKO AND TONEY?!?!?!" He yelled .

"YESSSS COME SEE!!!!!" She yelled and began to run off, Kitt on her tail, As Nika had suspected, Toko and Honey were still looking into each others eyes, blushing madly.

"WE SHIP IT, WE SHIP IT, OUR SHIP HAS FINALLY COME TRUE!!!!" Nika and Kitt yell, snapping Honey and Toko out of their trance like state, both of their faces turning red again, but this time from anger, Nika and Kitt gulped.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!" Nika yelled as they ran away, Toko and Honey hot on their tail.

"NIKA/KITT COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!" they yell as they chase the Shippers around for hours and hours to come.