Valt and the pie spirit part 2

(HAPPENING DURING EVOLUTION)

RULE 1104 OF THE PIE POWER GUIDE: YOU MUST BECOME A SUPERHERO FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK OR YOUR POWERS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY.

Valt's pov

'Okay so the rule book said i have to become a superhero, Okay lets see..what do you need to become a superhero'  Valt thought as he walked around Bc sol wearing his stick hat. 'I know, ill make a list!' Valt conveniently found a dark notebook on the ground. 'Hey a notebook, "Deathnote" huh, thats a weird name anyways what do i need... lets see..'

1. A costume.

2. A secret laire

3. A villain.

'Um what else, oh i know.."

4. A secret identity.

Valt looked at his list excitedly "Okay now I need a costume, okay so I maybe honcho has something.."

1. The costume--------------------------------

Everyone at Bc sol was having a nice day, even Silas, the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, yep it was peacef-

"OKAY WHO STOLE MY VEST!"

"WHERE ARE ME PANTS?!"

"..My pillow..my poor pillow.... he's been murdered.."

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY BOWS?!"

"HONEY CALM DOWN!"

"NO, NOW WHO TOOK MY DAMN BOWS!!!"

"...my pillow.....ive failed you..."

Meanwhile Valt was in the woods, looking at his "masterpiece " of a suit.

1. A costume = Check.

"Now I need a lair.. oh I know just the place!"

2. The Lair----------------------------------------------

Valt walked in the forest until he reached his destination, an abandoned cave. Valt cautiously walked inside the cave, he then smiled and was about to check this off his list until he heard a dark voice coming from the shadows.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my cave?" The shadow said, Valt, scared out of his mind managed to stutter out something. "I-im s-sorry si-sir I th-thought this cave wasnt-t oc-ocupied."

The shadowed figure looked at him for a second before coming out showing his bat mask."Fine you can stay here, But DO NOT go deeper into the cave, and dont bring anyone else." He said as he went back to the shadows, Valt released a breath of relief and shakily checked Secret lair off his list.

2.Secret Laire = Checked.

"O-okay, now I need a villain, lets see who can be a good villain..."

3. The Villain------------------------------------------------------------------(Ps no one knows Shu is Red eye)

Red eye was having a bad day, nothing bad happened but its just one of those days, man, he really needed some coffee.

"RED EYEEEEE!!" Valt yelled as he ran up to Red eye, who was ready to murder someone.

"Who do you want?" Red eye asked coldly making Valt flinch and contemplate what he was about to do....'I have no choice'

" OKAY SO THERES THIS SUPERHERO GUY WHO SAID YOU WERE AN UGLY ASS B**** AND THAT YOU ARE THE WORST BLADER IN THE WORLD, HE ALSO SAID THAT YOU WERE THE ****** ******* ******** AND THAT ***** **** *** **********." Valt said and looked to Red eye, who was literally steaming and on fire.

"Where.is.he?" He said, bloodlust consuming him.

"I-I dont know, he said his name was uhhh um "PIE BOY"." Valt said as he ran in the other direction.

"O-oh my go-gosh I a-actually did it!"

3. A villain = CHECK

"Now the last one... oh this is gonna be easy, I just need one thing!"

4. The Secret Identity-----------------------------------------------------

"So Valt, let me get this straight.."

"Okay Honcho!"

"You were running in the forest...."

"yeah"

"where you stumbled upon a unicorn...."

"yep"

"....the unicorn charged at you......"

"yes"

"And poked your eyes out...'

"uh huh"

".. then a giant bird carried you to the hospital..."

"mhm"

"....where you had eye surgery..."

"yeah"

"..........and they replaced your eyes with bear eyes.."

"hai"

"... but the bear eyes were bad so now you have to wear glasses..."

"Yep thats right!"

"Val- SEE THIS THE EXACT REASON I TOLD YOU TO RUN WHEN YOU SEE A UNICORN, NOW YOU HAVE BEAR EYES!"

"Sorry Honcho"

4. Secret Identity = Checked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By day he is known as Valt Aoi, but by night he is known as "PIE BOY" with his costume of Silas's vest, Cooza's pants, Free's Pillow as a cape and Honey's bows as a mask he roams the night mostly running away from his arch nemesis, THE EVEIL RED EYE, but also stopping robbers, criminals and even pie haters. THIS IS THE STORY OF THE GRETEST HERO OF ALL TIME... HE IS "PIE BOY!"

WHOOOOS GONNA RUN AWAY FROM RED EYE

PIE BOY IS!

WHOOOOS GONNA SHOOT PIES AT PEOPLE

PIE BOY IS!

LOOOOK OUT CROOKS, WHOS GONNA STOP THEM

PIE BOY IS!

HE MIGHT SOMETIMES EAT HIS OWN PIES WHEN HE'S HUNGRY BUT THATS ONLY WHEN HE'S HUNGRY, OKAY ITS MOST OF THE TIME BUT HE'S STILL A GOOD HERO.

ITTTTTSSSSS SAY IT WITH MEEEEEEE

                                       PIE BOYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hey, I am really sorry about not updating in a while, tbh I was pretty busy with something, i made a new book, if you like HUNTER X HUNTER you can read it if you want, you dont have to, anyways ummm any suggestions for new chapters?