Halloween Special Part 3

No ones pov

"Shu"

"Shu

"Shu!"

"SHU!

Shu eyes slowly flutter open, he gasps and sits up when he remembers what was happening but immediately calms down when he sees Valt and Lui.

"About time you woke up!" Lui yells, Valt sighs in relief, Shu looked around, They were what looked like the upstairs bathroom, but everything was covered in blood and rust.

"Wait, where's everyone else?" Shu asked.

"How the heck should we know, we just woke up." Lui said coldly, suddenly, the lights go out.

"We should go, its not safe hear, maybe we can find the others." Shu said as he got up, Lui and Valt get up as well, Lui puts on his phones flashlight, Valt tries to silently open the door but fails as the door makes a loud  CREEAEKKKKKKKKKKKK, earning Valt an annoyed look from Lui, they silently made their way through the hallway.

"We should pick up weapons just in case we're attacked." Lui suggested as he picked up a crowbar conveniently on the ground, Shu picked up a pole that was next to a smashed vase.

"Um Valt, where's your weapon?" Shu asked as he noticed Valt lack of weapons, Valt smiled evilly and rubbed his hands together.

"Mine is in my pocket and is THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH!" Valt said, Shu sweatdropped.

   "Whatever, lets keep moving." Lui said as they continued looking for survivors, Suddenly a scream came from the kitchen, They flinched and silently crept down the stairs.

"Who do you think screamed?" Valt whispered.

"I dont know." Shu whispered, Lui peeked through the railing what he saw made his eyes widen in shock, Their was a green Teletubby doing some kind of Chicken dance in the kitchen.

"Up the stairs NOW NOWW!!!!" Lui whispered screamed, they ran up the stairs quietly, unfortunately for them the Teletubby heard them, still smiling, he walked up the stairs and headed towards them.

"RUN!!!" Valt screamed as they ran away, they looked back to see the Teletubby right behind them, they sped up and kept running until they reached a dead end.

"Ohhh New Friends wanna play a game?"  The green Teletubby asked, Valt, Lui and Shu got into a fighting stance, Shu and Lui ran and tried to attack but the Teletubby grabbed their weapons and his smile faded into his horror face.

"THAT'S NOT VERY NICE!!"  It screamed, Lui and Shu screamed and ran back to Valt.

"Its time for my secret weapon." Valt said seriously.

"PREPARE TO BE DESTROYE-MRHHF"  The Teletubby was interrupted by a blueberry pie hitting its face, it wiped off the pie but then another one hit him... and another one... and another one... and another one....and another one.... and another one.... and another one, you get the gist, Valt was throwing pie after pie at the Teletubby, this lasted a couple minutes, Okay maybe a half hour, Shu and Lui couldn't help but stare.

'Where the heck are those pies coming from?!' Lui thought.

'Their shooting out of his hands!'  Shu thought, trying to figure out where the pies are coming from, The Teletubby was now on the ground, they took their chance and ran, they found a closet and hid in it.

"Valt, where did you get all those pies?" Shu asked curiously, Valt laughed awkwardly.

"Hehe, long story, ill tell you if we survive, but anyway I cant use pie power for a couple days now, I past my limit." Valt voice became dead serious. "And you two cannot tell anyone, or ill have to leave Japan and never EVER see anyone I know again!"

"Whatever, like they would belive us anyway." Lui said coldly.

"Yeah but those pies were awesome right new friends?" The Red Teletubby next to them asked.

"Yeah"