Chapter 4

-Santi POV

I sit down on her bed and watch her quickly fall asleep.

"I've always cared, cariño, always. It was just hard to let you to know..."

I continue to admire her and her cute-ass snoring, that if I wasn't so close to her I wouldn't have heard.

She is so fucking beautiful. "Tu eres mi corazón.(You are my heart.)" I whisper softly, kissing her check.

****

-Kat POV

I wake ready to go today! I had so much energy. I shower and get dressed, only stopping to consider my outfit.

Usually I just throw on jeans and a t-shirt or leggings, but today I had time and I wanted to try something else.

I fix my hair and put on some light foundation.

"Ok, leggo!" I throw my bag over one shoulder and run downstairs.

Kat's Outfit.

Ayo! I text her, I'm downstairs.

I'm actually about 7 min from her house but better safe than sorry.

Liar, but I'm ready. I laugh at her message. When I get to her house she takes an extra 10 min to come out.

"You liar! I am never trusting you again you took so long!"

"I'm sorry. I'll do better next time."

She stops talking and looks me up and down, "Girrl, who you fittin to impress, because you look finnne!"

"No one, lol I just wanted to dress up today." I defend.

We make it to school with 5 min to spare and before we enter the building, I put both straps of my bag on to hide my shoulders.

I may or may not be breaking the dress code...

"Y'all are early!" Julie walks into homeroom surprised.

"Blame Kat, she woke up with flowers shooting out of her butt, she is so damn happy."

I smile, "Would you rather I be sad, damn guys." I tease.

Julie cracks a smiles, "Did you get tetanus from that beaker or something? You look different."

She says looking me up and down.

"Right! She probably hit her head on the ground too hard when she went down." Laughs Ayo.

"Cute. Funny." I look at both off them trying to hide my amusement.

"Oh! The bell, Bye!" I say getting up.

"We have first period together," Ayo yells over her laughter.

"Locker," I tell her, "I'll meet you there."
I head to my locker going opposite of the hallway traffic.