Chapter 1

The sound of endless chatter resonated through the Pavillion. Forks clinked across plates and the braziers crackled as food was dumped into them. Campers sat at their respective tables and because of this, four of the twelve tables remained empty.

Everyone thought that this was about as perfect as you could get when being a half-blood. Nothing crazy going on at all. Well, for now.

If were to look closer at the Hermes table, we would see someone we all know and love.

Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. The only problem was that no one knew that. That's right, Percy hasn't been claimed yet. The supreme lord of the bathroom was only that, the owner of a made up title that no one knows about.

Well, he had killed the Minotaur and a kindly one with no training, but whatever.

Anyway, it was a perfect day. Nevermind the fact that the threat of WWIII was looming over quite a few heads. But when is there not the threat of a massive battle about to breakout at any given moment? I will give you the answer. Before Percy was born. That's when.

THE FUTURE

Percy walked to the big house, wondering what the Hades was so urgent that he had to drop everything. He was in the middle of nap for gods sake!

His worn converse made the wooden stairs creak as he climbed up them. He approached the ping pong table in the room Percy liked to call "the one place that is determined to ruin my day".

"Ah, Percy, wonderful. Now that we are all here," Chiron started. Percy looked up to see the seven, Calypso, Reyna, Will, Nico, Thalia, Clarisse, Rachel, and Grover all sitting around the table. "Someone has come here to deliver you a message from the Fates."

Everyone stared at Chiron. A message from the Fates? Percy and Annabeth shared a look. What was going on?

The door swung open to reveal Hermes. His was dressed in a UPS uniform and looking surprisingly serious. He cleared his throat and read off a piece of paper "We have decided to send you back in time." the demigods started to protest.

"Isn't that impossible?" Annabeth asked, already in rant mode. "Time travel can have devastating effects. Such as messing up the space time continuum or causing a time loop. History will be affected and won't be the same which can cause devastating effects to the future we live in now. Percy and I may never get together, or Kronos may succeed."

Chiron held up a hand, making Annabeth pause. "Maybe you should let Lord Hermes continue." he said.

"That's basically it. Your going back in time and others will join you eventually. You will receive more instructions when you get there. You leave in an hour." Hermes said. And with that said, he left and all of the demigods sprinted to their cabins to pack.

I own nothing. Just a reminder. 

Hope you enjoyed this story.