Chapter 2: Schooling and Snooping

Just a small note, Zane acts like he is in the Series. I dont really like how inhuman they made him act.

Hope your liking the book so far! My Kai x Reader is out now, so check that out. I'm proud of the cover.

Anyway, hop you all are having a good day, my Royal Bet book will be updated soon, if you read that Lloyd x Reader. Check out my other books, I have oneshots and I'm the first on to make Gif imagines for Ninjago.

Unedited!

Word count: 3032

Y/N's P.O.V

If B/F/N doesnt shut up I'm stuffing a book down her throat. She wont shut up about me, or 'The Music Ninja' and it was driving me nuts.

"Please tell me you got some photos of yesterday! Plus we get to be detectives!" She squealed. I sighed.

"Yes, I got some photos. But you have to wait till class." I said. She groaned.

"I heard we're getting assigned in 3 groups of 8. Since we have 24 kids in out class." B/F/N said. She closed her locker and looked at me.

"Well, whoever I get in my group, I hope to dear god it's not Chen." I said. It was me, B/F/N, Lloyd and his friends, Chen and his posse, and a few other students in that class. We were headed to lunch, then off to Photography. I put my bag in my locker and got my thermal container of mac and cheese.

"Oh my gosh! The Music Ninja is so hot!" Holy shit. Chen just said that. My cousin. IM GONNA PUKE!

"Highly doubt that." I muttered under my breath. Happy yet sad they did hear. I was so glad that we found out Chen doesnt have powers. Lord have mercy, if he did we would all need help. Chen running around with Elemental Powers, YIKES! I'd be moving far away. I shut my locker and me and B/F/N were off to lunch.

🎵🎵🎵

"Ok, class. Today I will assign 3 groups of 8. Each team must make an article on this new Musical Ninja and whether she can be trusted or not. Its must include photos of her and the Ninja. Any questions?" Mr. Pallow asked. No one raised their hand.

"Ok. Group one: Y/N, B/F/N, Lloyd, Jay, Zane, Kai, Nya and Cole. Group two: Chen, Ste-"

"Um, I think my cousin would rather be on my team. Right, Y/N?" Chen interrupted.

"Y/N?" Mr. Pallow asked.

"Nope. Because all he'll do is make me do all the work. Plus, hes annoying. I'd rather be with Lloyd and his friends." I was given many stares.

"Uh. Ok. Anyway, Group two: Chen, Stephine, Sophia, Maddie, Joseph, Matt, Brooke, and Olivia. Group three: Brandon, Anna, Julie, Geo, Aaron, Natalie, Gabe, and Vicky. Get with your groups and start planning. But before we start, does anyone have anything they want to share about yesterday?" I breathed in, and raised my hand. Mr. Pallow nodded at me. I grabbed my computer.

"I pretty much do this everytime theres an attack. So I got a few clear shots already." I said plugging the cable to the projector into my computer. I pulled up the photos of me. I showed me fighting the crab guys first. Everyone was whispering. Then I moved onto my favorite one, me on my dragon. Seriously, I look so badass, I'm thinking of blowing it up on a canvas and giving it as a Christmas gift.

"I have a few already of the Ninja too. Oh, and to everyone taking a photo of mine using there phones, my signature is on all these photos, and I have printed, dated and signed photos at my house." I said and a chorus of groans rolled in.