Chapter 3: Interviews

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 3333

Enjoy!

Y/N's P.O.V

I ran to school the next day, excited to show everyone the interview. I saw B/F/N on my way to Lloyd and the others. I pretty much grabbed her and drug her with me.

"Ow! Y/N! Slow down!" She complained.

"No time." I replied I quickly made a left and saw the others at their lockers. And Chen was there. I knew what he was doing, trying to bully his way into getting out project. So I ran up to the group, pushed Chen away as I stopped and turned to then smiling and said,

"Guess what?"

"Ouch! Y/N!" Chen complained. I looked down at him and rolled my eyes.

"Follow me." I said and I took off down the hall way. I heard footsteps behind me, signaling they were following. I opened the music room, and took my computer out of my bag. I hurried up and plugged it into the projector. I opened the file as everyone came in.

"Holy crap." Nya said. I quickly press play and watched the video aswell.

It started with me on the roof, running. You could here me breathing heavily. Then it showed me jumping to another roof.

"Why the hell are you doing that?!" B/F/N screeched.

"Not relevant." I said.

"I think your safety is relevant." I hushed her. Then the video started playing my questions and B/N's answers. When the video was done I was met with shocks faces.

"Shut up." Nya said, jaw dropped.

"No way! My best friend is amazing!" B/F/N said, hugging me.

"You did it!" Cole said.

"They're brother in sister?" Kai asked.

"Yup!"

"Interesting." Lloyd said. It got very quite after that. They were all processing what had happened. I knew that I had to get them pro-me... well, pro-Music-Ninja. The bell rang signaling our class was about to start.

"Well, we should go. I'll see you guys in class. If Garmadon attacks before then, you know what to do." I said before running to my class. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that they at least knew about me and B/N being brother and sister. That could help our case. Maybe. I look out the window that was next to my seat. I wonder if the Ninja will ever trust me? Was I that bad the first day?

I was knocked out of my train of thoughts when a paper ball hit the back of my head, then landed at my feet. I sighed and picked it up. When I opened it, baffled I read it again. And again. And again.

Dear Y/N,

        I'm pretty sure I know who you have a crush on. Heres what you will do. Give US the good photos and any information and we wont tell him. Meet us by the lockers after this class is over.

          ~Chen

Seriously! That's extremely low. But hes about as oblivious as a grain on salt. Not that that makes sense, because he doesn't either. I highly doubt he has it right though. I dont have a crush on anyone in the school, well, maybe Cole, but I have my heart for the Earth Ninja. No matter how hopeless that is. Finally the bell rang. I quickly went to my locker got some photos. They we not the ones that Chen wanted they were my "blackmail" ones. Really bad photos of him and his group. I sighed and walked past my group, them giving me worried and confused glances. Chen pretty much stopped me infront of the group.