¤Make Me Over.

Rose Richards. That's my name, I'm like every other teenage girl except I get bullied by 5 Magcon guys. I'm the only one in my school who gets bullied and I don't know why.

My bullies are:

Taylor Caniff - The Leader and toughest and beats me up the most along with Cameron.

Cameron Dallas - The 'Co-Leader' and second toughest beats me up with Taylor.

Nash Grier - Holds me while they beat me and beats me on the odd occasion.

Carter Reynolds - Also hold me and beats me on the odd occasion.

Matt Espinosa - Like the last two, holds me and beats me some times.

And of course, they spit names at me whenever they're not beating me.

Well, now you know my bullies, why not find out more about me. I'm 16-years-old, I have long, straight, naturally brunette hair and I'm from Florida and have lived here all my life. I've grown up with them all my life, we went to the same schools since we could walk and talk. My Mum is the famous model Victoria Richards and my Dad is the famous actor, writer and director David Richards. My sister is also a Victoria's Secret model, Lily Richards.

Cast:

Rose Richards - Nina Dobrev

Lily Richards - Victoria Justice

Victoria Richards - Julia Roberts

David Richards - Robert Downey Jr.

Aaron Carpenter - Himself

Shawn Mendes - Himself

Mahogany XOX - Herself

Taylor Caniff - Himself

Cameron Dallas - Himself

Nash Grier - Himself

Matt Espinosa - Himself

Carter Reynolds - Himself

A/N

Hey, I'm writing/updating this on my iPad and I don't know how to put the cast to my story on, on my iPad so I'm doing it like this, sorry <3

~Hannah,xo