¤2.) Aftermath

Cameron Dallas

*Rose's P.O.V*

I woke up with a major headache, I took out my phone to see what time it was 10:00pm! School finished 7 hours ago! I've been unconscious for 7 hours?!

I couldn't believe it. I knew I was getting a hard beating today, but not one that would leave me unconscious for hours!

Yeah, I've blacked out before, but not for this long, usually just half an hour..

I took out my mirror, thankfully had a built in light since it was pitch-black outside and I couldn't see myself in the mirror, I got out my make up bag and applied foundation over the new bruises and cut that have now appeared on my face, luckily my clothes were covering my arms and legs and all of the rest of my body so I didn't have to worry about that.

I got up and my body ached all over, I could barely stand, I stumbled a bit before I could find my balance. I though it would be better if I took a taxi home instead of riding my motorbike without a helmet seen as it was in my locker and the school was now locked and I couldn't get back inside.

I called a taxi and told him where to go, I paid my fare and got to the front door, I walked in and saw my mum crying along with my sister and my dad pacing back and forth in the living room.

As soon as I walked in they all looked at me in shock and also relief.

Then it me, there was a police officer in my front room, how didn't I see the car in the front?! Well, it was dark outside..

My sister walked up to me and hugged me so tightly. I winced in pain and she gave me a worrying look, one that says "We're talking later" My mum and dad walked up to me and hugged me too.. What the hell is going on right now?!

The officer then spoke up "So. This is your "missing" daughter?"

Missing?!

My mother nodded her head "yes" and then the officer walked up to us and spoke

"This can be charged as wasting police time y'know?"

The officer was kinda hot..

What am I thinking?!

I finally spoke up and asked "What's going on?!"

They all turned and looked at me in confusion.

"We thought you were kidnapped, or worse, DEAD!" my sister screamed the last part...

Oh.. They thought I was dead. Well, I was over 7 hours late home from school

"Oh.. Why?" I asked

"WHY?! MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE OVER 7 HOURS LATE COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL!" I flinched at my sister's screaming.

"Sorry..?" That was all I could say..

With that the officer walked out saying "Have a good night now, glad everything is settled." and walked out.

"Sorry. I didn't realize you'd worry so much about me.. I was over a friends house for a bit.." I knew they wouldn't buy it so I just walked away.

I went upstairs to go change and didn't realize my sister was following me, I walked into my room and took off my top walking into my closet, when I came back out I saw my sister standing there with a horrified look on her face, I still didn't have another top on.

"WHAT IS THAT!?" She whisper-shouted.

I closed my bedroom door with her in my room and told her to shut up. I walked over to my full-length mirror and looked at the marks on my body. Every inch of my body covered with bruises and cuts. Purple, blue and black bruises on every inch of my body.

I turned around to see my sister with tears in her eyes.

I walked up to her, she never took her eyes off my body.

"Don't worry about it, I'm dealing with it, I promise. I know how to stop it. Please don't tell mum or dad, they'll just transfer me to another school, or they'll just pack up and leave this town, and you don't want that do you?"

She shook her head "no."

She hugged me and finally spoke up "If you don't sort this out, then I will tell mum and dad. And I mean it! Everyday you come home, I'm going to check your body for marks. I know that sounds pervy, but I'm just trying to look out for you!"

She just stood there and then looked at my body again, a tear ran down her face then she kissed my cheek and said "Please sort it out, or one day, you might not come home, ever, and no one wants that."

I started to cry at what she just said, I know she's looking out for me, but it just felt like someone put a knife thought my heart at that statement, and I don't even know why.