9.) Re-bound?!

💌*Rose's P.O.V*💌

After the beautiful walk on the beach with Shawn and the kissing, I went to find Mahogany.

I went up to her room where I found her lying on her bed listening to music while flicking through magazines.

"Mahogany?" I asked

"Oh! Rose! There you are. I was looking for you after dinner but I couldn't find you! Where did you go?!" She exclaimed

I told her everything about what had happened after dinner. The walk on the beach, Shawn pulling me back, Shawn kissing me, me kissing him, Shawn asking me to be his girlfriend, me saying yes, Aaron interrupting, ect.

"OMG I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!! I could feel it! Y'know?! You guys are adorable together, omg. The future! The future is going to be amazing! You're going to get married, have kids, the kids! The kids are going to be adorable! Just imagine it! Your ki-" she would've gone on about this for hours if I hadn't interrupted her.

"Mahogany! Stop, you're making me embarrassed!" I said, blushing, suddenly interested in my nails.

"Aw, but I just think it's so cute, you and Shawn!"

"Haha, well, anyway, I better get going now to bed, it's pretty late." Is said

"Yeah, me too. I'll see you tomorrow m'kay?" Mahogany asked.

I nodded and walked towards my room.

"Hey sexy" Cameron winked.

"Cameron, when are you ever going to learn that you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfri-" I clamped a hand over my mouth.

"You have a boyfriend?" Cameron asked surprised.

"Er, um-" I stuttered. I was interrupted by the door closing. How did I not notice it open?

"Yeah, she does." I was interrupted by Shawn voice chiming in. "How come you didn't want to tell him?" Shawn asks me.

"I didn't know whether you wanted anyone to know." I reply, honestly.

"Well I do." He smiles then kisses me quickly on the lips.

Cameron just stared at us blankly. No emotion on his face at all, just a blank face.

"Y'know Cameron, you really shouldn't forget about your girlfriend. I'm sure she'd be pretty mad if she knew you were flirting with other girls other than her." Shawn warns.

Cameron says nothing, just makes a "mhmp" noise and goes to bed.

I was also pretty tired so I also went to bed. We all had a single bed to ourselves.

*******************************************The Next Day******************************************

After I got out I the shower, no one was in the room, I quickly locked the door to our room and read the note Shawn had left. It read:

"Gone to Taylor's room.

Room 209

-S"

I smiled and started to get ready.

I applied my makeup, that included: light foundation with powder, wing effect eye liner, mascara, smoky eyes eyeshadow and a red/pink lip gloss. I put in my nose ring, butterfly earrings and put on my butterfly necklace. I clipped half my natural curly hair up with a floral printed bow and put on my bracelets.

I put on grey ripped denim skinny jeans, a white off the shoulder top and out on my leather jacket that came down to my mid-stomach, and I put on my black converse. I also had in my butterfly belly button piercing, even though you couldn't see it, I still liked having it in.

Once I was satisfied I grabbed my room card and left. Once I reached room 209, in other words, Taylor's room, I knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened.

Nash answered.

"Hey." He said smirking.

"Hi." I answered.

He moved out the way for me to walk past.

"Hey!" Shawn greets me putting a hand around my waist. "Hey" I say as I reach up and kiss his cheek.

"Uh... are you two..." Taylor stutters.

"Dating? Yes." I finish for him.

I look up and Shawn who is smirking at Taylor. While Taylor smirks back. Weird?

"I'm hungry." Hayes whines, not noticing me.

"Hey hungry. I'm Rose." I grin at him.

"Oh hey Rose! But seriously I'm starving, can we please go get some food?!" He whines again.

We all laugh at him and make our way downstairs to get food.

The rest of the day goes normally, hanging out with Shawn watching movies on Netflix, going to more meet&greets. Nothing exciting.

The rest of the tour went by kinda boring. If I didn't have a burning passion of hatred for the boys then I probably would've gone better.

I was walking back to my room when I heard Shawn's voice coming from Taylor's room.

"Man, I can't believe I got her to go out with me. Dayum, she is so dumb." Shawn says.

I feel tears prick at my eyes but I blink them away. I stand closer to the door so I can hear more.

"Huh, yeah. So dumb. But are you going to break up with her anything soon? You shouldn't be playing with her, man." I hear Taylor say.

"Don't worry man. I will tomorrow. She's just a re-bound." Shawn says. I actually shatters heart.

Without thinking, I knock on the door.

Taylor answers straight away.

He looks at me worried.

"Just a rebound, huh?" I ask, directing it to Shawn. "Well don't waste your time tomorrow breaking up with me, 'cause we're done!" I shout with a tear running down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away and walk away.

I hear Taylor calling my name but I carry on walking, walking to Mahogany's room. I hope she's there.

I knock in her door and she answers. Yes!

"OMG! What's wrong?!" She asks, genuinely worried.

More tears roll out my eyes as she pulls me into a hug. The tears won't stop flowing.

"Hey, who's at the do-" Aaron asks, stopping mid sentence as he sees me, crying.

"HEY! What happened?!" He asks sternly.

"IT WAS FUCKING SHAWN, WASN'T IT?!" He shouts.

I nod meekly as he storms out the room.