¤12.) I need your help

Song: Me and My Broken Heart - Rixton

Rose's P.O.V

"What do you want?" I quietly asked, afraid he would hit me.

"I need your help" he whispered

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I need your help" he said a little louder

"Nope, still can't hear you." I lied. I knew exactly what he was saying, I just didn't believe it.

"Yes you can! Don't make me repeat myself again!" He raised his voice with every word

"Sorry" now I was whispering. "What do you need my help with?"

I take a sip of my water

"I need tutoring..." I literally spat out my drink on him.

What did he just say?! He wants me to tutor him?!

"Me.. tutor.. you?!" I gasp out.

"Yes, tutoring me. Miss.Edwards said that I needed tutoring and when I asked who it was going to be, she said you. Just to let you know, the bullying Isnt going to stop just because Youre helping me!" He threatens.

I gulp

"Understood?!" He raises his voice a little.

I nodded my head.

"Good" he slapped my cheek and left.

What the actual fuck?

I make my way home fearing my tutoring lessons with Taylor..

But, at least this weekend I get to go on another Magcon Tour and the tutoring doesn't start till another weeks time, next Monday. At least I won't have to see Taylor any more than I already do. Well except on the tour.

I listen to Rixton once I get home, along with some of my other favourite artists and bands like Ed Sheeran, and I have to confess, yes. I like One Direction. Shocker!

There is no denying that they are all 100% gorgeous.

So what?

I was lying on my bed, drawing, listening to music, etc, with my laptop open in Facebook.

Something caught my eye,

1 notification

I never get notifications, I thought to myself.

I clicked on it and I revealed a picture..

Of me.

There were two pictures, side by side.

It was me after I was beaten up before I went on the Magcon tour and they gave me the worst beating of my life, my face was bruised and busted up pretty badly, my lip was bust and there wasn't a piece of my skin that wasn't left dis-coloured and bruised. I looked awful. My eyes were closed, I was obviously knocked out.

Why didn't this person help me when they found me? You ask.

I'll tell you why. Because everyone hates me. They all hate me.

The other picture is of when me and Taylor were talking after school today...

The caption read: "Thought you hated her Taylor? Why you talking to her then?! She's a whore! Do you want an STD from her?!"

The picture was posted by a page, someone from our school had set it up, but no one knows the owner of it.

103 likes 67 comments

One of them caught my eye..

Taylor Caniff - whoever this is better take this down!! now!! what if the cops find this?!?!

My heart stopped. I froze. A tear ran down my face freely. Not because of what Taylor had wrote, but because of how bad 5 boys could beat up a girl. Me.

I shut my laptop of, crawled into a ball under my covers and cried.

I cried and I didn't stop.

I couldn't.

I was hurt.

Broken and beyond repair.

I cried myself to sleep that night, dreading what tomorrow with bring.

Authors note

**PLOT TWIST**

WHO IS THIS PERSON, HMM??

You'll have to find out next week

Okay, so I'm sorry I haven't updated for SO LONG but I'm going to try and put a new chapter up every SUNDAY

Could you please, please, please, go read my other book "High School Crush" personally, I like it better than this one

SORRY, BUT THIS ISNT ANOTHER CHAPTER

I had another account before this one under the username "ThisGirlHannah1" I have a story on there called "The Bad Boy Saved Me"

After I have finished this book I am going to be going back to that account most likely because I prefer that story to this one.

If there was someway I could merge my accounts together, I would. If that is possible, I'm not sure though, probay not, please mm message me or comment on here how I would do it... love you guys

~Hannah