¤11.) Home Sweet Home

💌Rose's P.O.V💌
There wasn't really much to do after I got home. I just went on Wattpad, read a couple books, ate dinner, then went to bed because I had school tomorrow.

I was nervous, to say the least. The next Magcon tour was in a couple weeks, I decided I would go because why should I miss out on all the fun just because of one boy who I dated for like, 1 day?

He was just a jerk who was looking for a rebound and I was the naive little girl who thought he actually liked me.

Man, I was stupid.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier just talking about him, and soon, I drifted into a darkened sleep.

********************The Next Morning********************

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing out. Don't you just hate the sound alarm clocks make?!

I got up and showered, did all that stuff, but I just wasn't quite ready to go into school with my "new look", I just, I couldn't.

I decided to be my old, ugly self and wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a black top and my leather jacket.

I wore my usual jewellery and headed downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going to school now." I shouted from the door.

My mom came out, probably expecting me to be wearing bright, girly clothes like I did before.

Her smile dropped from her face, immediately.

"Where are your new clothes?" She sounded really dissapointed.

"I decided not to wear them today. Just... Not yet."

She actually nodded as if she understood.

"Well, have a nice day in school, hunny" she said

"Doubt it." I muttered before I left the house.

I got on my motorbike and drove to school.

As soon as I got there, of course, Taylor and all them were waiting for me.

They got off from the school steps and walked towards me.

When they were close enough, we basically had a stare-off.

Taylor's then KICKED my motorbike. Oh hell NO!

I punched him. I actually punched him. In the jaw. I FUCKING PUNCHED HIM IN THE JAW! Oh my god. I'm dead. He is going to kill me. I won't be breathing anymore after this. Holy shit tits.

"Meet me after school, usual place, don't be late!" He spat before walking away with his 'gang'.

Tell my family I love them, because I won't be able to after today.

My day went like any other day in the mile of me. The occasional "books hit onto the floor" etc.

Like always, I met taylor at the back of the school, but it was just him, not the boys and him. Just him...

He probably doesn't want witnesses to the murder he's about to commit.

"So you came.." He sounded nervous..