Chapter 5

After we escaped from the cupboard the day pretty much went by. I had lunch at the se table I always do in the canteen. I sat with Ashton, Calum, Michael and Jemma. Jamma was one of my best friends and I think she has something going on between her and Calum.

"So what you guys doing tonight?" I asked.

"We're going to Lukes frat party. He's the new one, the one you think is a twat?" Ashton said.

"Were clear now, we got locked in the stock cupboard and well you could say we patched things up, he asked if I wanted to go."

"I thought you didn't drinks?" Calum said.

"I don't but I need to get out the house for tonight." I said.

No one knew what happened to my mum, not even Ashton or Jemma. My brother and me are the only ones. That is why I don't drink, I don't want to be like him and drinking reminds me of him.

I shovelled some salad into my mouth, I didn't really like salad but i needed to eat something. Slamming his plate down Luke sat down. "Hey." He said. Everyone bar me said hey back. Ashton got up and grabbed my arm. He took me out of the Canteen and walked me along a path to where there was a bench. "Sit down." He said. So I did.

"What is up with you today? Is it Luke? Just because he called you a freak. And are you not telling me something, usually you're this bubbly person who talks loads and you don't zone out this much. What's the matter? I'm not going to take nothing for answer." He said demandingly. I looked down and tears rolled out my eyes, they looked like raindrops rolling down a window.

"I need some space" i said, I stood up and walked away. I walked over the bridge and walked alongside of the lake. I sat down at the edge.

How could I not tell Ashton? He was my boyfriend? Were meant to trust each other. I have never told anyone in my entire life. It's been 10 years and I've told no one.

A hand touched my shoulder. Only Ashton's hands were this warm. I turned to him and he sat down. I leant into him and cried. We sat there for about 1 hour. We didn't say a word but we shared my pain. We lay down on the field our hands intertwining and he said "I life without you wouldn't be a life worth living."

I had never heard anything more beautiful in my life. I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Do you want to go back inside?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I like it out here."

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked. I nodded. I didn't have anymore classes that day. They were all frees.

We walked hand in hand to the car and Luke was sat in the parking lot smoking. I don't think it was a cigarette either. "Want one?" He shouted over.

I walked to Ashton's car and got in. "Can I stay with you tonight?" I asked him. He nodded and said sure. I didn't want to stay home tonight, things would be awkward. I pulled my phone out my jean pocket and texted Kyle.

'Hey ky look I'm gonna stay out tonight, i know it's been 10 years but I don't really want to be moping around. I will see you sometime tomorrow. Ly '

I slid my hand into Ashton's and said "I love you you know."

" I know you do, sometimes it's just hard to tell."

"I'm thinking of moving out, you know because I'm going to be 18 and everything. So I was wondering weather you might... You know"

"Yes." He said. I smiled. Maybe the first smile of happiness in a while.

We arrived on the parking lot of my brothers apartment. I walked inside the building with Ashton. My brother and Ashton's family were quite close. Ashton's dad use to look after me when my brother was at work. My brother did the nightshift at a local radio station. I didn't know Ashton then. Although we were the same age we never met until high school.

We walked up the stairs to lyles apartment. 6b. I unlocked the door and walked through the sitting room. Kyle wasn't home, he would have been at work, he didn't so radio anymore instead he worked as a builder. "Do you want a drink or snack?" I asked Ashton.

"Sure." He said.

"Well you know how to make one so go ahead."

I walked into my room. I love my room because of the green and white. "Come here when your done" I shouted through the apartment.

I grabbed a bag and put in my lingerie, a read laced bra and a pair of red laced panties. I grabbed my charger and a change of clothes. I also grabbed a short black dress which I usually wore with heals. I grabbed them too. I put them in my bag and put my bag on the floor.

Ashton walked in and lay on my bed. Climbing on top of him I put my head down and kissed him on his lips. His hands slid down to my ass and if I hadn't had been wearing jeans I don't know what would have happened.

"You ready to go them?" I asked. He nodded. We drove to his apartment which he shared with Calum and Michael and he got changed like me. I had stayed at his house regularly mainly because I had to help him carry Michael home drunk. I usually fell asleep on the couch but I did sleep with him sometimes.

To be honest I didn't go to many party's because everyone there would play drinking games like beer pong, flip cup and the rest. When everyone was going shots i would be the one doing shots of water. I did drink sometimes but I didn't get wasted. I had a bottle of WKD but I never had beer or pure vodka.