III. Fire and Desire

"I know you see me watching you...temptation is killing me..."

Maraj House
June 28th, 2007

After what felt like eternity standing outside Nicki finally got her feet to move her into the house and out the rain. Once inside the house she noticed the lights had been turned on as she slipped her sneakers off near the door. Her mother would kill her if she tracked mud in.

She took a deep breath and turned around to find Beyoncé staring at her.

"You straight?" The older girl asked, of course she wasn't, but Nicki wasn't about to admit it.

"Y-Yea...you?" Nicki asked in return, her nerves returning full force causing her words to run into eachother.

She hated the affect the other girl had on her.

Beyoncé gave her a dizzying smile.

"Always...it's cool if I shower?" She asked, and Nicki couldn't help the images that popped in her head making her cheeks flush.

"Y-Yea, um...I'll get you a towel and stuff." Nicki said, feeling the need to shower herself, not from the rain but mostly to calm her raging hormones and thoughts down.

"Thanks." Beyoncé said, bending down to grab her small duffel bag, Nicki nodded and began heading towards the stairs, Beyoncé close behind her.

Nicki stopped at the linen closet before grabbing a towel and matching washcloth. She turnt around handing them to the older girl, their hands brushing slightly causing Nicki to step back at the contact.

"Ming's bathroom probably looks like shit, Uh you can use the hall one if you want." Nicki suggested rocking on her feet, she watched Beyoncé let out a chuckle exposing her gleaming white smile.

"It's cool I'm use to it, I need to get something out of her room anyways." Beyoncé spoke, Nicki simply nodded her head, Ming trusted the older girl with her life so she knew she didn't have to be weary of anything.

The two parted ways, but not before Nicki watched the older girl retreat into Ming's room, her long blonde braids swinging behind her.

Once she heard the click of Ming's room door closing Nicki made her way down the hall to her room.

Entering inside the only place that really gave her sanctuary and peace of mind, she slid down the door much like she had two weeks prior, her mind filled with almost identical thoughts.

Not to mention the feelings of desire that kept rolling through her lower belly, she was terribly turned on, and the older girl hadn't even done anything massive to cause it.

Nicki was in shock though, she couldn't believe Beyoncé had talked to her, let alone played a game that she knew was sacred to the older girl. She felt like she was in an alternate reality.

Shit seemed too sweet.

Nicki got up figuring she shouldn't take too long seeing as Beyoncé was a guest and she was the only one home to tend to her.