IV. Pretty Little Fears

"Beautiful black child, come and share your black cloud..."

Maraj House
June 28th, 2007

Nicki watched in awe as the older girl rolled the blunt to perfection, Beyoncé was skilled, the Blunt was packed and pearled tightly, Nicki had seen Ming smoke before but never had she witnessed the act of rolling a blunt.

She watched as Beyoncé's tongue darted out quickly sealing the end of the blunt before a lighter was ran over its entirety. The older girl sparked it, she then took a deep pull, holding the smoke in before letting it flow past her lips.

Nicki didn't think Beyoncé could get any sexier, but she was wrong, watching the girl smoke had her transfixed. Everything she did seemed effortless.

"Your turn." Beyoncé said after taking one more pull, Nicki eyed the blunt Beyoncé was offering her, she was still nervous, she'd heard the horror stories of people's first time being high.

"Don't be nervous, if you trip out it'll mess with you more." Beyoncé spoke, she'd probably sensed Nicki's distress at the current task at hand.

Nicki reached for the blunt, she looked at it as it burned, the smell was potent which is why they were in the sunroom her mother barely used since it was still drizzling a bit outside.

She lifted it to her lips slowly but not before Beyoncé spoke again.

"Pull slowly, you still got baby lungs." The older girl chastised, Nicki nodded her head before taking a slow pull, instantly feeling the burn from the drug in her throat, but she held steady before exhaling the smoke.

"Damn lil mama, most first timers almost die on their first puff...you took it like a pro." Beyoncé said causing Nicki to look over to the older girl, she could see her hazel eyes were already red and low and she wore a lazy smile.

Nicki felt her cheeks blush at the other girls words, she could already feel the effects of the drug cascading into her system, everything seemed to slow down drastically, her eyes felt heavy and her body felt loose, and Beyoncé looked better if that was even possible.

Nicki tried to hand the blunt back only for Beyoncé to shake her head.

"Puff, puff, then pass, so one more then we rotate." Beyoncé explained, Nicki nodded and took one more pull feeling a little less hesitant now. She let the smoke out before passing it back to Beyoncé.

"Does that speaker over there work?" The older girl asked pointing to a set of speakers in the corner.

Nicki fixed her eyes to where Beyoncé was pointing to and nodded her head, it was a gift from Ming to their mother last year for her birthday, and Ming only indulged on the most expensive things when it came to their matriarch.

"Bet." Beyoncé said letting the blunt hang from her in between lips as she got up and made her way to the speaker, Nicki took the time to take in her ensemble, a white tommy shirt with black shorts that seemed to hug the curve of her hips nicely, she couldn't help but let her eyes wander to her backside which was plump and rounded, no doubt due to the constant time she spent on the court.