8

Jennie,

I was with Yoongi at break. We sat together as we ate lunch. Then, Yerin sat next to me.

"Hey, Jennie... remember the bet?"

She whispered in my ears. I was shocked I dropped the glass in my hand as it shattered to pieces. I forgot about the bet.

"S-SUNSHINE?! ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HURT! HERE LET ME HELP YOU CLEAN THIS!!"

Yoongi, is overprotective today. Wow....

"I-I'm fine I'll clean this on my own! Just go and sit with the others."

I said as I turned around looking at Yerin.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! CAN'T YOU TELL ME SOMEWHERE ELSE?!"

"Sorry Sunshine....."

"Fine... but, help me clean this!"

We both cleaned it, then went to the others. I sat next to Yoongi. I was shaking, not knowing what to do. So I just sat there eating like an idiot.

Later that night, yet again I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up feeling cold and woozy..... I started to breath out cold icy air. I looked around, but all I see is I'm surrounded by ice, I was frozen in cold ice. I looked around again, I saw through the ice and saw. YOONGI!!! I tried to move but I couldn't, then, I felt my neck hurt alot. I looked at my neck, an ice vine started to strangle me. I couldn't breath and then... I lost conciousness.
_____
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW COVER!!
sh00kkkkk