19(last chapter)

Jennie,

After they took me home from this hospital, I had a strange feeling.... like a tingly feeling when I went passed a house that seemed.... familiar to me....

Then, a sudden memory came into my mind causing me to freeze....

"Y-yoongi?"

The others look at me in shock.

"J-jennie... did you j-just say... Y-Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"Y-yeah... now I remember everything...... how could I be like this?? I made a big mistake... Um guys.... I'm gonna go somewhere.... alone..."

The others just looked at each other and nodded as I walked to a near psychiatrist. Miss Wan...

(1 hour later....)
"I believe I have found your problem Jennie-ssi..."

"Yes! Thank you Miss Wan! Tell me..."

"You have a phobia... a phobia that only effects 20 people out of millions out there... and you're one of them.... You have APHEPHOBIA. A fear of being known. And it's best for you to find friends."

It.can't.be.....

"No way.... aphephobia?"

"You are scared of society. And it hurts you. That's all I can say."

(Nights later.........)

I can't take it anymore...

I took a knife as I started to cut my wrist.... I'm numb... It doesn't hurt at all...

Tears running down my eyes as I wrote a letter to Yoongi, with blood.

I am so sorry Yoongi but this is for the best....

After writing the letter I put it on my desk....

(DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE)

I took a knife.... I stabbed my stomach twice.... It still doesn't hurt.....
...
...
...
I took more stabs to the chest.....

(YOU CAN READ AGAIN)

I lost conciousness... I can't breathe.... I'm in a dark room... I guess this is the end for me... I love you Yoongi.

Yoongi.

It was... Jennie's body... covered in blood. She wasn't moving.... nor breathing... all I could do is cry...

I have lost my Sushine...

Goodbye my beautiful Sunshine♡♡You will be missed.

Aphephobia◇
The End