part 2

after eating, you offered to wash the dishes so i let you.

i look at you washing the dishes. slightly messy hair and an oversized shirt. i fall in thought letting my mind wander around to find the answers to my questions right now.

"why is she here?"

"why did we have breakfast together?"

"didn't she leave me already?"

"what the fuck is this?"

as i was spacing out, i didn't notice that i was staring at jennie. i shook my head and stood up.

"i'll go to my room now." i say but was stopped when jennie spoke.

"let's go to the park this afternoon." she said happily and i nodded.

i agreed to go.

...

our day continued by going at the park, getting ice cream, and walking around. i can't believe i'm saying this but i feel happy. despite the pain you've caused i still can't let you go...that's why i'll accept this.

i want to be happy. i'll let myself be happy for now

right now, we're still at the park seated on a bench. jennie is currently eating her second ice cream for this day. i look at her and smiled slightly.

"i missed you, jendeuk." i softly said which made her move closer.

"hmm?" she looked at me in confusion.

"missed me? but i didn't go anywhere."

she continued before finishing her ice cream.

I look up at the sky and sighed before looking at her again. finishing her ice cream as the wind hits her making her hair flow with it.

she looked at me and giving a gummy smile.

"what's happening?" i whispered to myself.

"what?" jennie asked leaning her head on my shoulder. i scanned the clouds as they start to form weird shapes.

"nothing. i just really missed you." i replied. she stayed silent after that.

the sky is changing colors and the clouds are moving faster... what's happening?