part 3

i go out to my balcony for air.

what's happening?

this day's been fun. i want it to be fun. i spent my day with her right? i should be happy more than anything. i am happy but why do i suddenly feel different? why is the happiness drifting away from me?

i let out a breath and looked up at the sky. there were a lot of stars twinkling.

too many stars.

"jisoo?" i hear a faint voice. i look around to find jennie making her way to me.

"hey" i replied looking at her who's now hugging me. i feel her breathe on my neck, her skin, her hair. i suddenly felt everything.

the happiness, the pain, the anger, the lust, the confusion, the sadness.

i was overwhelmed to the point that i didn't realize that i was crying. jennie looked at me with worried eyes as she wipes my tears with her thumb. the contact making me want to cry even more. i fucking love you, jennie. i shout in my head.

"you've been acting weird all day, chu. what's the matter?" jennie spoke.

"talk to me."

i chuckled. "i should be the one asking you that..."

she looked at me, confusion evident in her face. "what?"

"why are you here?" i said looking her in the eye.

"because i love you."

i looked at her face with much focus before giving a small smile.

"i want to be happy...i thought i'd be happy because i'm with you but..." i sighed

"i'm not...anymore." i said. "i suddenly feel  so empty and i hate it."

before i can say anything else, jennie places her hand on my cheek brushing of a strand of hair. my lips slightly parted as i focus on her eyes which twinkled along with the stars above us. my heart is about to fly off my chest.

jennie glanced at my lips as we pull each other closer. my eyes start to close as she pulled me closer and closer and closer...then everything seemed to stopped.

our lips centimeters apart when she stopped. everything stopped.

i open my eyes and my gaze went on jennie's lips.

i cursed as everything around me was getting brighter and brighter. the stars getting brighter by the second, everything was becoming white.

i try to run but it feels like i'm glued to the fucking floor but jennie was calm. her lips still near mine.

what's happening?

everything was getting to bright for me so i squinted and took a last glance at jennie.

"wake up" she mouthed.

...

"jisoo wake up."

i wake up to lisa shaking my shoulder.

i wake up in this bed alone.

i wake up feeling tired.

"you'll feel better when you wake up" i say to myself.

i repeat it over and over again in my head.

but it doesn't work.

(A/N: i wrote this like 2 months ago and i finally decided to publish it hahahihihoho. so yeah! thanks for reading!)