Prolouge

Prolouge: (Present)

It's been two years since I meet him during Summer 2010. That one guy that had change my life. The one that can make my life complete. I still haven't forgotten him. I mean he's everywhere in the news. I tried to avoid and just ignore so that I can move on but I guess it's not that easy.

"Honey, your dad said you'll be in charge with the hotel for today. There will be guests coming tonight and he can't come because he has an important errand with the board members of the company." my mum informs me, with her face full of concern.

"Yeah, sure. I guess I'll call Wilson (her dad's secretary)  to drive me there." i sigh. I know I'm just eighteen and my Dad entrusts me with our hotel. It's because of a deal I made with him two years ago. A deal that made me regret losing him and everything. 

"Ms. Williams? The car is ready. Shall we?" Wilson asked. I can see he is feeling sorry for me. He is more like a second father to me. He's always there whenever my Dad isn't around.

"Okay, let's go. Bye mum!" I kissed my mom goodbye. As soon as I entered the car and lean my head on the windows. The whole car ride was silent. We've arrived at the hotel and I was greeted by a lot of our employees and a lot of girls outside the hotel. I wonder who are the guests that are causing my ears to hurt from the loud screams of teenage girls. 

"Welcome back Ms. Williams." Sonia, the hotel manager.

"Thanks. When will the guests come? I guess they're celebrities and they're guys due to the fact that there are many girl screaming outside." I ask her, stating the obvious.

"They are already here." She replied. "WHAT? I thought they're coming to-" before I   could finish I saw a familiar face that I haven't seen for two years.