Chapter 3 : research

Things weren't completely normal, but they were as normal as far as the eye could see.

After their little 'session' the next day they still hung out together with the others and talked, went out like it was nothing and it was fairly comfortable for them.

Though Midoriya's face couldn't catch a break when most of their joined breakfast and lunch was mostly filled with some of the others constantly teaser Uraraka and Deku, mostly Deku on their up coming date.

After lunch Todoroki and Midoriya ended up walking around the halls aimlessly talking about anything and nothing trying to walk off the food. Ater their little walk the retreated to Todoroki's room.

They sat awkwardly and silently for a while on the floor.

"So what do you wanna do?"Shouto asked boredly from against the wall.

"We...could ...f... yesterday."Midoriya muttered, some parts of the sentence not making sense. But somehow Todo peiced it together.

"You wanna continue from yesterday?" Midoriya nodded dumbly not meeting eyes.

Todoroki remembered how Midoriya acted around Uraraka today, may it was because the other's were constantly teasing him about her, but he seemed way more shy and embarrassed today if it was that, he first thought was that he was probably regretfull of what they did yesterday or maybe he was just as nervous as before since they really didn't do anything.

"ok" The Todoroki mumbled moving closer to the other, and unknown drive building in his stomach.

The two boys, once again found themselves in the position they did yesterday, but somehow less nervous.

"Y-you can go first, since you didn't get too yesterday." Midoriya say face tainted but standing his ground. Todoroki just nodded as Midoriya closed his eyes.

Swallowing, and trying to study his rapidly pacing heart. But failing.

Decided to just go for it, Todoroki leaned in connecting their lips. It was longer then Midoriya's kiss, slightly deeper, the longer Todoroki lips stayed lightly on Midoriya's the longer they both felt like they were being pulled in to a trance. Their lips unconsciously curved together as Todoroki finally pulled back, their lips making a barely audible smack sound between them.

It was a categorized short kiss, but it didn't feel that way to the two heroes in training.

Todoroki retreated not to far away as both their eyes slowly fluttered open.
Their faces flushed and eyes big and sparkling.

The kiss wasn't too much but it was definitely different.

"Your good at this."Midoriya said breaking the silence with a nervous laughed.

"I-I am?" he asked feeling heat build inhis face but relief wash over him. Midoriya just gave a nod not even trying to hide his burning face.

"W-well, thank you, but your the one that should be learning quicker." Todoroki very uncharacteristically stuttered trying regain his demeanor.

"Right that's—" Midoriya paused face getting redder, if that was even possible, gazed drifting to their hands.

One pair of their hands where side by side lightly brushing each other, the other pair loosely close together and slightly locked on top of each other.

None of the boys made a move to pull away their hands, so Midoriya just tried getting their attention away from it.

"So...um..mind if I tried?" Deku asked meekly but held his gaze.

"Sure." Todoroki closed his eyes and leaned down abit this time so Midoriya wouldn't have to strain to elevate himself too much.

The freckled boy leaned in trying to mimic Todoroki's kiss from earlier. He succeeded in making the kiss more or less the same but the outcome and feeling was nothing short of electrifying I'm making the butterfly and their stomachs go in to a frenzy.

A tiny smack sound could be heard again when they pulled apart, once again stuck in a dazed silence.

It was a good while till they talked again, both stuck in their own running minds, picking their brain for opinions on what they felt, and how this foreign sensation felt.

****************

Cooling down they both found themselves infront of Todoroki's table with blank peice of paper.

"so how we describe these?" Todoroki asked hovering the pencil in his hand over the naked paper.

"well since you were the receiver for the first one shouldn't you description be more important." Midoriya replied from the other side of the table.

"I suppose but we should both answer just in case."

"Oh, alright."

"then...how did it feel for you, what was the first thought you had?"

"..well...it was interesting?"

"and the second one?"

Midoriya swallowed trying to calm his blush. "...it....it is was nice."

Todoroki slightly redden at the others thoughts but focused on writing them down as well as his own, which was fairly the same.

They both in a comfortable silence until they were start by a knock at the door. again.

Todoroki easily got up this time open the door. Midoriya quickly removed their 'research' from the table as Todoroki pull the door open revealing a cherry Momo.

"Todoroki I- oh Midoriya your here too?" Midoriya the most natural smile and waved he could muster at the spiky head raven.

"Hi, any since your here was just about to invite everyone who's interested for tea and pastries downstairs. Satou and I have been planning to do this for awhile." Momo finished with a smile.

Before he answered Todoroki turned to Midoriya.

"You going?"

"Y-yeah I- we'll be right there."

Momo clasped her hands in glee telling the boys she'd see them downstairs and left as fast as she came.

"I guess we'll continue this some other time." Todoroki said going to collect his shoes. Midoriya softly voiced his agreement as he too placed the paper back on the table top and went to fetch his own slipper at the door.

They both walked downstairs taking the stairs in an almost too comfortable silence. Joining some of the other students in the rec room the smell of fancy tea and freshly baked caked fulling their noses.

"wow something smells good." Midoriya smiling brightly at Todoroki who just nodded with a small smile playing on his lips.

"It does."

"mmm I wonder if—"

"Deku!" Midoriya was cut off by Uraraka suddenly running up to them from the small crowd that surrounded the table of pastries. Grabbing Midoriya by his arm and practically dragun with him to the table."

"You have to try these bean buns! they're so good! Satou is practically a pastry god!

"U-um ok!" Midoriya Glastonbury embarrassment and at their close proximity trying to plant his footing walk instead of letting her just drag him along.

Todoroki silently watched as Midoriya was dragged off, then took a second to scan the room and decided to go sit with Iida and Asui who were trying pastries as well.

Before long He sitting with Iida and the others munching on a peice of cheese cake. He actually didn't mind it the cake at all, It wasn't it wasn't too sweet or overwhelming like some cakes and sweets so it was  just right for him.

His body was on autopilot as he shovel the cake into his mouth bit by bit, he was paying attention to the others conversation...was but he couldn't kick a weird feeling when he watched Midoriya get dragged of.

Kiss: 'Nice'

*****************"******************