Chapter: 11

"
Normal POV

Iida came wistfully trotting down the hall holding a stack of books, only he knowing the reason why, He passed Todoroki's room dorm before he suddenly heard it quickly open and slam hard. He quickly whipped around to see a very dishevelled and flustered looking Midoriya.

"Midoriya?" The boy in question didn't see to notice him before from his frozen position lead up against the door, but he gave a tiny jump when he did.

"U-uh Iida h-hey." The boy manage to stammer out nervously as he stepped away from the door.

Iida neared the boy cautiously observing the boy's ruffled clothes and Glassy eyes. "Midoriya are you alright? What were you doing in Todoroki room?

Midoriya found anything to look at besides his friend infront of him as he quickly stuttered out an answer

"Um...I w-we .. n-nothing really we were just hand and I f-forgot to meet Uraraka and I rushed-"

He suddenly heard a gasp from the taller which made him automatically look up in confused. "Iida what's-

"Why are you crying?"

It took a few seconds to register what his friend was asking.

"I'm not crying-" he paused in shock a confused look taking his features, only after he raised his hand and felt the wetness gathering and sliding down his cheek. He virtually shut off his own mind processing, he didn't hear Iida's worried words.

Coming to, instead of the sudden tears stopping they came in full force, Midoriya's face completely falling, his calm breaking and low staggered sob especially his throat. But Before could get over the sudden shock of watching the boy burst into tears he ran off.

"I-I'm sorry Iida!"

"Midoriya wait-"

He was gone. Silhouette fading as he bended the corner. Iida stood out thoroughly confused and worried he didn't even notice he dropped his books until he moved forward and accidentally stepped on one.

Shaking it off and picking them up he moved to Todoroki door and knocked.

'Nothing.'

Iida frowned and tried again, 'surely he would know what made Midoriya so upset.'

"Todoroki. *knock knock* "

Still Nothing.

"Todoroki please open up, Midoriya seemed very upset upon leaving your room. Todoroki!"

Still nothing and at this point Iida was getting frustrated even more.
Deciding to leave the dual quirk user for now he dashed off in the direction Midoriya went.

....................

Todoroki leaned against the door,his breath stuck in his throat. He heard Iida's noises of frustration through the door then notice his retreating steps. When he couldn't hear Iida any more his legs became weak as he collapsed into himself, sliding down against the door's surface.

His chest ached.

He's was doing the right thing right?

This is best for both of them, especially Midoriya and Uraraka. This is so wrong and could never work out between them. It's better this way.

"Can we kiss one last time?" Todoroki was taken back at the boys request, 'why would he want to?'

His long silence was evident when Midoriya cut the silence with frantic rambling.