16: (Final) I Missed You

Midoriya POV

Uraraka staggered with a giggled and we got off the tea cups, I gave my own chuckle has I had to hold her upright.

We arrived at the amusement park awhile ago, went on a few rides play a few games it was virtually a good time. I should have felt even a little bit more relaxed right? But unfortunately no, I was heavy with different feelings swirling around in my conscious. Guilt being on the forefront eating away at me, I still haven't even made a move to tell her.. that this wasn't right.

Though there another gnawing feelings. Confusion.

I was confused by Uraraka behavior. From most of the days leading up to today she's been rather touchy and clingy- not a bad way ofcourse just very attuned in skinship with me but today, a day we're I thought she go all out, with the hugging, cuddling especially wasting no time holding my hand-

There suddenly wasn't any this whole time, we've walked side by side, talking about random things like We'd normally, as just friends. Deep down maybe I felt a bit relieved but I was mostly just confused. But it's not like I brought it up, still finding it hard to break this spell, this spell of pretending everything is okay. Finding it hard to tell her the truth.

She's probably noticed my weird behavior, but she said nothing, even during these past few days She's saud nothing. Even some of the class would occasionally ask if he was ok buy I'd just cough it up to being tired, but she he can't fool Uraraka, she knows him better then that she must have noticed something more so why-

"-Ku, Deku, hey earth to Deku." Snapping out of my thoughts, Uraraka was suddenly infront of me waving her hands, laughing when I finally noticed her.

"Haha...sorry guess I got lost in thought... did you saw something."

Nodding she pointed upwards, following her fingers it lead me to the top Ferris wheel. "Wanna get tickets to ride the Ferris wheel later, I hear there's gonna be fire works later too! So you up for it?"

"Sure I smiled." And soon Uraraka pulled me away to get the tickets. After getting our reserved tickets went went to get a few snacks, it was also getting a bit dark so our wait for the Ferris wheel wouldn't be too long.

There was a sudden beep, as I went to put a fry in my mouth I almost thought it was my phone before Uraraka pulled out her phone and checked her messages, pocketing it just a few seconds later.

While we were still eating Uraraka excuse herself to go find a bathroom which just allowed my brain to sink into its self again

I need to say something. I need to tell her. I'm mostly ashamed and afraid she'll be mad me and that I'll hurt her. But I've already hurt her I just need to come clean about it and if she's upset about it...well she has a right to be so I'll just have to deal with it.

*************

Text

Iida: we're here. And we got him with us

Uraraka: where are you guys? I can't see you?

Tsuyu: behind the yakisoba stan

Iida: and please hurry, he's getting ratger antsy and want to leave, it was a miracle, we even got him outta the dorms much less to come here with us us .

Uraraka: got it, I'm on my way!

************************

Midoriya POV

Uraraka took quite a while getting back but as soon as she didn't I didn't waste anytime.

"The Sun's setting but we have a while till the fireworks on the Ferris so what do you wanna-"