A Young Assassin and a Cat

Damian was laying in his bed when he heard someone walking in the hallway. His father and brothers were on patrol, and Alfred had retired, so Damian grabbed his sword and prepared to gut a robber. How dare someone try to rob his father. Damian quietly followed the shadow into a room with collectibles from Asia. It grabbed a cat figure and turned around. Damian put a sword to its neck. He noticed it was a she, and she was very pretty. "Hello," she said fearlessly. Her voice was silky smooth. "I'm Selina." He put the sword down. Damian turned a light on and looked at her. "We have a casual thing, your father an I. I mostly see him at night. Our activities sometimes overlap." she said. She had a cat suit on. She's Catwoman. Damian thought she was pretty, but not as pretty as his mother. His mother told him that Catwoman was a harlot, but he had a feeling she was biased.

Selina laughed softly and picked Damian up. "You're cute." Damian usually didn't like being called cute. He preferred the terms 'deadly' or 'scary,' but he liked the way she said it. "Cat's got your tongue?" Damian didn't know what that meant, so he shrugged. She bounced him on her hip as she thought. After a few minutes, she handed Damian the cat. "Don't drop it," she said as they walked out. They went to the cave and she situated them in Bruce's chair. She pulled up a TV show and waited for Bruce to come home. Damian decided to stay and watch with her.

The first one to come in was Tim. "Selina?" He wasn't sure if he was hallucinating from his lack of sleep. Maybe he should start sleeping so that he doesn't have the possibility of hallucinations. Nah.
"Hey," she said nonchalantly, "I found a kitten."
"Were you taking the cat? B was going to give it to you for your birthday in a month."
"He can find me a new one. What's the kitten's name?" She gestured to Damian.
"Damian. He's Bruce's." Selena looked at the boy again.
"Figures, that jaw line runs in the family. Who's the mom?" Tim reddened.
"Talia."
"Al Ghul?" Tim nodded. "Does he have a thing for bad girls or what?" Tim turned even redder. Damian wasn't paying attention. The TV show was pretty interesting.
"How'd that happen anyway?"
"She stole his... specimen," Tim got quieter as he said it.
"That's hardcore," Selina laughed, not seeming bothered at the prospect of her kinda boyfriend having a kid by another woman. She knew Bruce wasn't the cheating type. Bruce came in.
"Selina," he said, surprised.
"Hey, Brucie. Were you gonna tell me you got a kitten?" Bruce looked at Damian. Before he could respond, Dick and Jason came in.
"Somebody's in trouble," Dick singsonged as he headed to the showers with Tim. Jason chuckled and went up to Bruce.
"Good luck," he gave Bruce a pat on the back. "Let's roll, Demon." Damian got up and took Jason's hand. Jason had taken to calling the boy Demon sometimes. Damian liked it.
"I'm not mad, Bruce. Tim explained." Bruce let out a breath. "Kitty's cute." She gave him a kiss and left.
...
The next morning, Bruce came into the kitchen to see his sons, Alfred, and the cat. Bruce backtracked. "What's this?" Jason laughed at Bruce's confusion and Tim was sleep, so Bruce looked to Dick.
"This is Damian's cat. He named it Alfred."
"Like the man?"
"No, silly, the names have no relation," Dick chuckled. Bruce looked at Damian. The boy could sense his eyes, but ignored him in favor of calling his mother to show her the cat.