trying a few lewd things

(DreamMare is one of my favorite rarepairs. I had to write something about it. I also made Nightmare rather feminine and a lot like a princess. I don't know why, but I love bottom Nightmare and top Dream.

So this takes place in a time where NIghtmare and Dream are part of the royal family, been in love with each other secretly and was fortunately declared to be wed.

But Dream is so damn thirsty. Like wth. He wants some of that.)

Story start-

“You want to do what?” Nightmare asked in shock as he stared at Dream. His purple eyelights wide as he stared at his betrothed. Dream was fidgeting with his fingers as he eyes trailed Nightmare’s body.

The moment the council announced that the two would be wed, Dream felt like celebrating. He always loved Nightmare and couldn’t help but find the darker one attractive. He knew the other felt the same if the longing looks were anything to go by and it was only confirmed when Nightmare kissed him a few nights ago. Dream felt like he was flying the moment he felt the other’s magic meet his.

Nightmare was currently wearing a fitting dress. His ecto body was formed to help fill out the dress better, the royal crest, a crescent moon inside of an apple, was embedded on the center. The dress was flattering and made Nightmare look more appealing while being modest and hiding any bone.

Stars, what would he look like naked and spread out beneath him? Dream thought.

“I want to do lewd things with you.” Dream repeated himself as he locked eyes on the other royal. Nightmare looked at him like he lost his mind.

“We are not married yet, Dream.” Nightmare pointed out with a huff. Sex before marriage was seriously frowned upon in their kingdom. Most people who did have sex before marriage was usually shunned by their families and given the title ‘whore’. For Dream, the future king of the kingdom, to ask to do as such was almost insulting to the young prince.  

“We aren’t,” Dream admitted, his eyelights trailing to Nightmare’s round hips. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t do... stuff…” Dream trailed off as his imagination got the best of him.

Nightmare rolled his eyes at his future mate’s response. “Adultery is frowned upon. I’m not going to gain the title ‘whore of a queen’ all because you can’t keep it in your pants.” Nightmare growled out in annoyance.

Dream frowned at Nightmare’s remark and finally went to meet his eyelights. “Anyone who dared to call you that would be sentenced to prison.” Dream growled out. Nightmare resisted the urge to shiver as the growl, keeping his glare.  

“Besides, who said anything about sex?” Dream asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows. Nightmare frowned in return and looked at his groom to be.

“You did.” Nightmare reminded. Dream shook his head. His eye lights shining brightly as mischief flickered inside of them.