Doing A Few Lewd Things

Dream pressed Nightmare into the wall, their mouths slamming together. Nightmare raised his leg to wrap around Dream’s waist. Dream reached down, grabbing the leg and hiking it up. His hand slowly stroking back up Nightmare’s leg, grabbing onto the ecto hips he had summoned. All the while, pushing that long dress he wore back.

Ever since they began to mess around, they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. They still had a while before they would be married, but that didn’t stop them from finding ways to have one another.

Nightmare’s hands went and struggled with the buttons on Dream’s shirt. His fingers fumbling with the buttons. Nightmare broke the kiss with an annoyed growl, he yanked on the shirt in frustration. The buttons on the shirt went flying across the room. The moment he could, he ran his figures up Dreams ribs and wrapped around his neck. He leaned forward, kissing and sucking the bone visible to him.

”I liked that shirt.” Dream sighed in mock annoyance, but a playful smirk on his face. He sighed in pleasure. Dream jumped as he felt Nightmare playfully nip at his throat.

“You hated that shirt.” Nightmare sighed, trailing kisses up Dream’s jawline. Dream opened his mouth to make comment but Nightmare kissed him. Dream closed his eyes and stuck his tongue into his future mate’s mouth.

Nightmare moan quietly, leaning back against the wall. His hands running along Dreams collarbone. Dream pulled Nightmare’s tongue into his mouth, sucking on it. Nightmare groaned, tightening his grip on Dream’s collarbone and yanking him closer. Dream stumbled, causing their hips to bump into each other.

“Fuck~” Nightmare broke the kiss and knocked him back when he felt Dream’s pelvis hit his. Dream shuddered.

“It’s unfitting for a queen to swear.” Dream said cockily. Nightmare glared at Dream. Nightmare rocked his hips into Dream’s. Dream swore under his breath, hand slamming beside Nightmare’s head to keep his balance.

“It’s also unfitting of a future queen to be doing this.” Nightmare stopped rocking his hips, his own smirk playing on his face. Dream groaned, he tried to rock his hips into Nightmare, only for the other to hold him back with magic. Dream groaned and buried his head into Nightmare’s shoulder.

“F-fair enough.” Dream said. “You win.” Nightmare smirked and let go of Dream’s soul and pulled back into a kiss. This kiss was softer, more relaxed than the one before. Though, that didn’t stay that what for long.

Dream reached down and grabbed Nightmare’s other leg before hosting it up around his waist. He held the other close by his hips, not wanting to be apart from the other. Nightmare was like a drug for Dream. The other was so addictive it nearly hurt for Dream on a daily basis, worse now that he had a taste of his bride to be.

Dream rubbed his hands up and down Nightmare’s thighs. Each time, getting closer and closer to Nightmare’s panties. Nightmare let out a muffled whimper, his arms tightening around Dream. Dream smirked and pulled his hands around from Nightmare’s thighs, pulling them off his hips and placing them on the wall beside Nightmare.

“Ass,” Nightmare mumbled through the kiss before reconnecting them.

Dream rocked his hips into Nightmare’s again, moaning when, even though the clothing, he felt how wet the other was already. Dream broke the kiss, swearing under his breath as he ground his hips into the other.

‘Why couldn’t they be married now.’ Dream groaned, burying his head into the other’s neck, rolling his hips quickly into Nightmare. His hips sped up. Dream wanted nothing more than to throw Nightmare down and fuck the other senseless. To feel that tight, wet, heat around him. He bets Nightmare feels so good.