titastic

Authors note: this is not my favorite part and i wasnt even going to upload to this website. Its cringy xD

-

Too say Dream was frustrated, was an understatement. It has been a few days since he and Nightmare messed around. It has been a busy few days that left little to no time for them to have some alone time.

It was driving Dream crazy. He wanted to grab Nightmare and kiss him, hold him close and make him squirm beneath him. Instead, they were sitting through a board meeting about the plans for their wedding. The council members going over every little detail, down to every petal of every flower.

Nightmare sat beside him. His posture straight and eyes focused on every word spoken. The dress he adorned was silky, simple and for once was a creamy color. Opposite than his normal dark colors. The top gave a peak to his ecto breasts he had summoned, hiding it enough to be appropriate. Dream let his eyes linger on Nightmare’s cleavage for a split second, he was in a perfect position to leer down Nightmare's dress and get away with it.

The light bounced off Nightmare perfectly, making his eyelights sparkle. Dream couldn't believe he was this lucky to marry this monster. This smart, beautiful, mischievous monster who could tell- why was there a hand on his knee.

Dream glanced down to see a skeletal hand placed on his knee. He looked up at Nightmare. He looked at Dream with a bored ‘what?’ face until turning back to the council members. Dream slowly looked away, his eye darting back to Nightmare one last time before trying to refocus on the council.

They were talking about the timing now. How long they wanted the speeches to be and when Nightmare should walk down the aisle. Dream didn't get why it had to be so strict on the timing. As long as there was a wedding, they should be haaaAAand on his crotch!

Dream glaced to Nightmare and then quickly to the hand in between his legs. his fingers were firmly rubbing circles over Dream’s lap. Dream’s own face lit up like a flame.

“-you think, Prince Dream?” Dream’s head snapped up. His eyelights have shrunk down and body tensed.

“What?”

The council member sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. “Where do you wish for you and your bride to say your vows?” The hand on his crotch was now practically palming him. He bit back whine.

“I- I thi- um-”

“I think what Prince Dream is trying to say is that he wants to see the place the ceremony will be held, ” Nightmare was quick to chime in. His stare leveling with the head counselor. “After all, mental imagery can only do so much. If this is to be a royal wedding, it should be done right, ”

Nightmare’s hand moved off of Dream’s crotch to rub at the inside of Dream’s thigh as he spoke. His fingers almost brushing against the tent in Dream's pants. Nightmare's expression remained blank as he kept his eyes locked on the monster in front of them.