Chapter One

Sonic Pov

Me and my Dad lived together an when my mom died my Dad abused me a lot he would beat on me a lot an he would say it's my fault my mom died I now that it wasn't my fault but it still hurt my feelings because it already hurt that my Mom died an my Dad abusing me would just make the pain worse,well that was until I met Tails and Knuckles it was the first year of middle school an I didn't have any friends so I was by myself an my brother an sister were in high school by then so I went to classes by myself for a few days before I met them I was bullied a lot in middle school to but one day,I remember that I was getting my books from my locker an Scourge and his friends came to me an took my books an backpack an through them on the floor pushing me down on the floor as well.

Scourge: Heh loser!

He said as he an his friends kicked me in the stumach an the back.

Sonic: S-Stop your hurting me!

Scourge: You think I care?

He said as he picked me up by my hood of my jacket an was about to punch me in the face but then someone spoke up,or I should say two spoke up.

Tails: Hey!

Scourge: ..?

Scourge: Oh so your here for some to?

Knuckles: Nope we're just here to help him

Sonic: ...

Scourge: Oh so the brat an the hot head are here to be heros?

Scourge: Like I'm scared of you

Knuckles: Didn't think you were

Tails: An you don't have to be scared of us because we got the principal!

Scourge: Urgh!

Scourge: Fine!

He said as he dropped me an he and his friends left with the principal,while I started picking up my books.They walked over an came to help me,I was surprised they were helping me.

Sonic: Thanks

Knuckles: No problem

Tails: What's your name?

Sonic: Sonic,Sonic the hedgehog you?

Tails: Miles,but my friends call me Tails and he's Knuckles

Sonic: Nice to meet you guys

And we've been friends ever since that day an still are,my Dad an I are moving to a new nabiorhood an my new school a high school,Tails tolled me that he's going to the same school an even Knuckles will be there I was happy my friends were gonna be there because i don't know anyone else at this new school.And on the way to our new house my Dad didn't say anything to me an I didn't try saying anything to him ether,so I just was texting on my phone.Until we got to the new house,an most of our staff was there just had to unpack an see if there's anything I should throw away.I thought as we got to the house an brought the rest of our staff in,I brought my staff to my room an then got a call from Tails.

Tails: Hey

Sonic: Hey Bud

Sonic: How you doing?

Tails: Good the house is great an my parents are happy with the payment

Tails: What about you?

Sonic: The house is nice but I have to get ride of some of my clothes there getting to small

Tails: So do you need help over there?

Sonic: No but thanks bud

Tails: You sure?

Sonic: Yea 

Tails: Ok

Sonic: I'll see you at school on Monday

Tails: Alright see ya

Sonic: See ya Tails

I said as I hang up an started to put away my things then see if my Dad is doing anything,after all my Dad doesn't beat on me that much anymore it usually just happens when he's drunk.Me an him don't get along all the time but I still care about him,I went down stairs and saw he put his staff away that wasn't here at the house,when I got down stairs I saw the tv on an my Dad on the couch knocked out.So I just turned the tv off an went up stairs with a snack an watched YouTube videos on my phone.