Chapter Twenty six

Sorry I haven't updated I was real busy,but now you can see the next chapter Warning blood and bad words,other then that I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Shadow Pov

A Bang was heard,I looked down at my chest but there was no wound no blood I looked up at Zack an saw blood run down the side of his mouth an blood pouring out from his chest,he fell to the floor holding his chest,i saw Jackie with gun in her hands.

Zack: I-I can tell you were ready to use that gun just for me huh?

Jackie: ...

Zack: I was right you still are upset about your girl~

Jackie: Go to hell..

She said as she walked over to me an helped me up,I quickly went to get Sonic an he was still passed out,I picked him up an covered his body with a blanket as we went on our way out of the where house.As we were making our way out I could smell smoke we all turned to see one of those guys that worked with Zack an we could see he was hurt he also had maches,fire could be seen as wood was starting to burn an pieces of the house were falling.

Knuckles: Oh-

Rouge: F###!

Tails: Run!

The sounds of burning wood an running could be heard as we ran through the house,more wood from the ceiling fell between our group,we stopped as we looked behind to see Jackie an Amy on the other side.

Tails: Amy Jackie!

Knuckles: You two ok?!

Blaze: Answer us!

Mephiles: Common we gotta go!

Rouge: We can't just leave them!

Jackie: Hey! 

Tails: Jackie!

Shadow: Are you two ok!

Jackie: Yea! Amy passed out but she's ok!

Jackie: Don't worry about us I'll find us anther way out!

Blaze: But-

Mephiles: We have to go guys!

Mephiles yelled as anther piece of the house fell.

Rouge: Fine were coming!

Blaze: Be careful!

Jackie: Just go!

After running some more we finially made it outside,we looked behind us to see the where house burning down,the house started falling apart.

Tails: W-Where are they?

Mephiles: ...

Back with Jackie

Jackie Pov

Why in the f### did I let Mephiles an his friends talk me into this,I said to myself as I carried Amy in my arms taking anther way out.Peices of the house were falling faster then earlier this place was going to fall flat,I saw a door that lead to outside an started running as I saw the hole where house falling down.