Chapter Eight

Hey guys Im glad your enjoying the story an thanks for adding it to your reading lists anyway enjoy Chapter Eight:)!

Sonic Pov

Jules: Who the hell are you?!

My Dad said as he slammed the door of his car an walked over to us,I quickly wiped my tears away an looked at him.

Jules: Who is this?

Sonic: Oh this is Shadow he's a friend of mine-

Jules: Yea that's nice son but we need to head home

My Dad said as he tried taking my hand but Shadow got in front of me,I soon saw other students staring as Shadow gave a death glare at my Dad.

Shadow: Sorry sir but he's spending the night at my place 

Jules: No he's not he's my son an I choice when he can go to someone else's house!

Shadow: Oh if your his Dad then tell me why he tolled me you beated on him?!

Jules: Sonic..

I was now scared my Dad looked pissed just like last night an what scared me the most is that he mite take things to far,an it was just has I feared as my Dad took out a gun pointing it at Shadow,students started screaming out of panic as teachers came out of the school.

Jules: No one move or I'll shot him!

He yelled at the others warning them but as he was looking away from Shadow,he managed to run an punch my Dad in the face making him drop the gun,while my Dad an Shadow were fighting I grabbed the gun an pointed it at my Dad making him move away from Shadow.

Jules: Son you wouldn't kill me 

Sonic: No I wouldn't even after everything you've done to me your still my Dad..

I said as I slowly pointed the gun down to the ground an police cars could be heard,when I dropped the gun though my Dad grabbed me.

Jules: Your mine an always will be mine

Shadow: Let him go!

Jules: No can do..

Sonic: Dad plz lets just end this..

Jules: No!

He said as he dragged me away from everyone through the park that wasn't to far from the house,I tried getting out of his grip but he was holding on to my arm to tight,we soon stopped at a tree an my Dad force kissed me which I thought was gross since he is my Dad.

Shadow: Sonic!

Sonic: Shadow help!

Jules: Grrr!

Jules: You again!

Shadow: Not just me

He said as a police officer coffed him an took him away.

Police officer: You are under arrest for aduse an attempted muder

Jules: No you can't arrest me!

Jules: You'll pay for this..

Shadow: No I don't think I will I think your the one paying for abusing your own son an my friend

He said to my Dad as they took him away,Shadow then walked over to me an I smiled as he walked over.

Sonic: Thanks Shadow 

Shadow: No prob that's what friends are for

Sonic: Right friends..

Sonic!

I heard my name called as I turned to see Tails an the others,running over to me an I also some others I didn't know.

Tails: Sonic your ok!

Sonic: Yea thanks to Shadow if it wasn't for him the police would of never new what happened

Knuckles: Yea but what I want to know is why did you not tell us that he was abusing you?!

Sonic: I was scared Knuckles..

Knuckles: *sigh* Even so next time tell us..

Sonic: Yea I will

Silver: I'm so happy your ok I was scared you got hurt!

Silver said giving me a hug

Silver: Oh by the way you never got to meet the other girls!

He said as three girls came over one was a purple cat the second one was a rabbit an the third one was a pink hedgehog.

Blaze: I'm blaze nice to meet you

Sonic: Uh you to I'm Sonic

Cream: Hi my name is Cream an I-i got something for you

She said as she walked over to me an gave me a flower an smiled,I smiled back as I took the flower.

Sonic: Nice to meet you to Cream

Amy: An I'm Amy rose!

Sonic: Well it's nice to meet you three 

Amy: You to

Sonic: Oh no

Tails: What? what's wrong?

Sonic: I don't got anywhere to stay now my Dad is in prison

Shadow: You could move in with me

Sonic: W-What?!