Chapter Fifteen

Shadow Pov

Shadow: After that?

Sonic: Y-Yea

He looked at me as the wind blow pasted us,i new what he wanted me to repeat but was I really going to tell him?

Shadow: Well I...said-

Shadow: ...

Shadow: Your to kind an beautiful to date him

Sonic: *blushs*

Sonic's face turned red as we continued walking,but I soon heard his foot steps stop,I stopped as well as I turned to face him.

Shadow: Sonic?

Sonic: ...

Shadow: ...

Sonic: Shadow..?

Shadow: Yes Sonic?

Sonic: Do you know that I would do anything for you..that I would put my life on the line for you...?

Shadow: ...

Shadow: Why?

Sonic: B-Because...

Sonic: I'm love in with you..

Shadow: !

Sonic: It's ok though if you don't love me because I'll always love you..

I walked over to him an hugged him tight.

Shadow: I love you to Sonic

Sonic: Y-You do?

Shadow: Yes I do

Sonic: But why love me back?

Shadow: What do you mean?

Sonic: I never thought you would feel the same way..

Sonic: Because your the popular guy all the girls in the school love you an even some boys..

Sonic: I never thought someone as popular as you would love me..

Shadow: Sonic..

Shadow: Don't ever think like that about me

Shadow: I want you to see me as a regular guy not the popular guy..I want you to see me as a friend or maybe even more..

Sonic: S-Shadow

He said as tears fell down his face,I took my hand an lifted his chin up so his eyes could see mine,I slowly moved in an gave him a kiss on the lips they were so soft,I soon felt him kiss back as he put his arms around my neck an we deepened the kiss,one minute passed an we both broke the kiss for some air,as we were panting alittle I looked at Sonic with a smile as he covered his face.

Shadow: What's the matter Sonic?

Sonic: I-*blushs*

Shadow: Oh first kiss huh?

He nobbed with a red face as he looked at me,I just smiled at him,I thought it's cute when he blushs,I thought to myself as I picked him up in bride style.

Sonic: S-Shadow what are you doing?!

Shadow: Carrying you

Sonic: But I can walk on my own!

Shadow: I know I just wanted to carry you that's all

Sonic: B-But-

Shadow: No buts just let me carry you ok?

Sonic: Shadow!

Shadow: *Chuckles*

Later

11:30

I wake up to the sound of my bedroom door opening I sit up to see Sonic standing in the door way.

Shadow: *yawns* S-Sonic what are you doing up?

Sonic: S-Sorry Shad I didn't mean to wake you up its just..

Shadow: ..?

Sonic: Could I sleep with you tonight?

Shadow: Did you have a nightmare again?

Sonic: No I-I just want to sleep with you*blushs*

Shadow: Sure

Sonic: R-Really?

Shadow: Yea

He walked over to the bed an moved the blanket alittle so he could get under the blanket,he then pulled the blanket up on top of him,then he laid his head on the pillow,I lined in an gave him a kiss on the forehead as he started to close his eyes.

Shadow: I love you Sonic

Sonic: I-I love you to Shadow

We both then fell asleep.